The Student Room Group

Durham foundation year medicine 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by stressedstudent19
My friend got an offer not me, it was for Medicine with foundation year

do you know roughly when your friend had interview?
Reply 121
I certainly hope not, considering that it seems a majority of people on here have not had replies.
Reply 122
Original post by Dadex
I certainly hope not, considering that it seems a majority of people on here have not had replies.

definitely 5 of us on here cant be having rejections hanging...
last year, people had theirs different days. so probably that was the first set of offers going out and the rest will be after the holidays
Did anyone ask during their interview when we would hear back. I called Helen up on Monday and she said they were still going through them. But that was a while ago now.
Original post by mobo250
Uh oh, I hope that doesn't mean rejections are pending :frown:

My thoughts exactly!
Guys what do you currently do? And what are your plans if you get rejected.
Reply 126
Original post by Tinatrust
Did anyone ask during their interview when we would hear back. I called Helen up on Monday and she said they were still going through them. But that was a while ago now.

they told me we will hear in april as they still have few interviews to do...and that was 25th i had my interview. but surely the university didnt work on friday so am wondering how they sent out emails to people about their offers
Reply 127
Guys what do you currently do? And what are your plans if you get rejected.

Am an operating department practitioner, so will look into applying for access to medicine..
I was working in the public sector in a job paying almost £40k a year. I left so that I could get clinical experience and now work in the NHS on a salary which pays almost 40% less!

I've applied for the last 2 years and whilst i'm not a quitter, I think it will be time to move on in my life.
Original post by ph80
I was working in the public sector in a job paying almost £40k a year. I left so that I could get clinical experience and now work in the NHS on a salary which pays almost 40% less!

I've applied for the last 2 years and whilst i'm not a quitter, I think it will be time to move on in my life.

Not or to put a damper. But if you were on 40k etc and really want to do medicine have you thought about overseas there's a few universities who offer it in English.
Reply 130
This is my first time applying so I will probably reapply and apply to some other unis as well. I work as a paeds HCA so I'll just continue doing that. But hopefully, we get in.
Reply 131
Guys am definitely sure we havent been rejected...I do not think I did bad at interview to get a rejection after being asked same questions that gave me an offer last year. Have hope and believe in yourselves..
Not or to put a damper. But if you were on 40k etc and really want to do medicine have you thought about overseas there's a few universities who offer it in English.

Considered it and ruled it out.

I spoke with a couple of medical schools and the fees alone were going to come to around £25k a year!
Has everyone checked track there's usually a delay between track and your linked email.
Original post by ph80
Considered it and ruled it out.

I spoke with a couple of medical schools and the fees alone were going to come to around £25k a year!

The last 2 times you applied. Both for Durham A191
Reply 135
Has everyone checked track there's usually a delay between track and your linked email.

I have. There's nothing there.
Reply 136
has no one else received either a rejection or offer then? .. I'm assuming we'll hear on tuesday
Original post by kgee
do you know roughly when your friend had interview?

it will be two weeks on Monday since their interview
Reply 138
Original post by stressedstudent19
it will be two weeks on Monday since their interview

Do you happen to know what UKCAT score they want?
Reply 139
I have received an offer.. It's on ucas track.. No emails yet so please check

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending