The Student Room Group

What's your deepest, darkest secret?

Scroll to see replies

In primary, me and my friends planned to steal the teachers phone/usb , plant it on other girls and wear their jackets while doing it incase we got caught. we planned it to the T to avoid any errors. Gloves, a lookout, everything. But we never actually did it. Someone else stole it before we could .
I sometimes get engrossed in seeing a woman's body, even though I am not a lesbian. Like I could just stare if there's a film on etc but look away quickly so it's not that obvious with the people around me.
It was all for a good cause lol those girls were cyber bullying my friends and I wan't gonna let them get off easy.
I'm 18 and never kissed a girl
I'm also kinda quiet in public/school but I'm the biggest fangirl .Literally I'm obssesed with several actors beyond the point of normal. But if you met me IRL you would never think I spend hours on the internet, digging up everything on Benedict Cumberbatch, for example
I'm 22 years old this year,

I still stuck my thumb and have a label (It has to be a certain type and texture, I have to shread one side of it, I then roll it up into a cone shape and put it into my ear) this has to be done every night otherwise I can't sleep.
Too dark to share and too deep to dig up.
Original post by Enoxial
Don't go for the Salafi/Wahabi/Takfiri version of Islam!
(PM me if you need more info)

Or he xould just follow the Quran and Sunnah instad of noining groups lol :s-smilie:

anyways let him become a muslim first God wiling :rolleyes:
I am meant to be a Muslim but I am an atheist. I cannot leave the religion or I will be kicked out of my family and be living in the streets.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler
Not exactly my "deepest, darkest secret", but it's the only one that springs to mind that I'm willing to share.

My family all think I'm doing really well and having fun at university. Whenever they ask I always say I'm doing fine and go out with people often, but the reality is the complete opposite. I have basically no proper friends that I regularly talk to, and I've hated most of the SU bar events I've been to. I'm not enjoying the social side at all

Which uni do you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realcloud
Which uni do you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Harper Adams University, in Shropshire.
I have serious issues but can't reach out to my friends to ask for help as I'm scared of getting too dependent when they are in relationships and I am single. The other parties don't really like me and wouldn't like me getting close to their girlfriends (I am a Guy) and I don't want to cause any issues. I have been told to back off once already
ANON OR DELETE

I am 22 and I never had a boyfriend. And I lied about having a boyfriend to my friends, twice. I know I'm pathetic.
Also, I think I'm bisexual (or maybe even lesbian) but never properly explored my sexuality because I'm too afraid of discovering that I'm attracted to girls. (again anon or delete please)
Mixture sprang to mind:

I'm 17 and still haven't had my first kiss or a proper boyfriend

I've literally held a butchers knife to my throat and almost committed suicide

I like Justin Bieber

There isn't much that is a secret anymore because I had to let it out to my therapists so I they could help me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother sexually abused me as I was growing up.

I'm a bisexual Muslim

:redface:
Reply 136
Original post by RFowler
Harper Adams University, in Shropshire.

I was considering Harper but it had a boarding school vibe

I dont know if your doing an agricultural subject but if so you should have chosen newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Left Islam.
Have pretty dark thoughts.
Not much else other than I enjoy vanilla hentai :P hate the rape ones and other random **** lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having reoccurring thoughts that I'm probably going to go the way of my dad and top myself (attempted in the past, and regret opening up to people close to me as it makes things a lot worse, to the point I have a general distrust of people). Doesn't help when my life and happiness are mutually exclusive, that I'm physically unattractive and ergo undesirable (never had a relationship, etc), that I'll be considered a failure in my dad's eyes that I'm not intelligent enough (exam wise) to get into medicine and carry on what he left off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cakeisaspy
Having reoccurring thoughts that I'm probably going to go the way of my dad and top myself (attempted in the past, and regret opening up to people close to me as it makes things a lot worse, to the point I have a general distrust of people). Doesn't help when my life and happiness are mutually exclusive, that I'm physically unattractive and ergo undesirable (never had a relationship, etc), that I'll be considered a failure in my dad's eyes that I'm not intelligent enough (exam wise) to get into medicine and carry on what he left off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. I don't know how you look, but all kinds of people get married/involved in relationships, regardless of their looks. Keep your chin up.

2. If you need help with applying to medicine or A-levels, then PM.

Also, forget about your dad. Never be in competition with another person. Instead, learn to compete with yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending