Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who still has found accomondation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewelina2896)
    Hi Guys,
    I am conditionally admitted to the BSc2 Econometrics/Economics. I will receive the final admission offer after sending certified copies of my diploma and grade list.

I will have my exam results in a week and then I will send them to Erasmus. Does anybody know how long it takes Erasmus to check the results and send the final admission offer?

Btw, is anybody going to the Eurekaweek and maybe staying overnight at campus Woudestein? As far as I know there were 2 600 people last year and this number freaks me out a little bit. It would be nice to know somebody there...
    From what I've had through its more of a confirmation of your offer and full acceptance that happens when you send your final results (although I'm doing the IBEB course so the process may be slightly different) but it should be pretty quick!

I'm going to the Eurekaweek Although I have a room in the Hatta building already sorted (which is on campus) It sounds like a lot of the time your seperated into smaller groups with people on the same or similar courses so I'm sure there is no need to worry - especially as most other people will be new also!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a year in industry, on transfer from York and living in Rotterdam (been here a few weeks so far). Are you guys going to the international student events?

I was just going to 'pretend' I'm at Erasmus and go, a year here without people my own age would be dull there are lots of places in the surrounding area I'd like to check out like Delft/Utrecht/den Haag as well, would suck to do alone. If you guys are having any issues with accomodation etc. I can also try and help, I sorted out mine via a letting agent. There's a spare room where I am as well, but it's suburbs - would be a 20 minute tram ride to the city centre, and require a change onto the metro to get to Erasmus uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdo332)
    Hey guys.

I've applied for International Business Economics and got a conditional acceptance. Decided to start this thread up to see if there are any other potential students on here.

:rolleyes:
    Hello. I could really use some info about the medical program at Erasmus University. I am writing my Edexcel GCEs this june and i want to apply for medicine. The language of instruction is Dutch, i guess, so i'll have to learn Dutch for a year. Do they accept the GCEs for their medical program? If so, how high is their requirement? Is it an expensive university? Did any of you guys get any scholarships?

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks I was able to create an EUR reddit check it out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/uerasmus

We have around 45 students and it is intended for EUR related stuff

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.