Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Trevelyan, geology.
    Happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francesca2602)
    I received my offer from Durham on Friday, however I logged into UCAS track this morning to discover that my offer now says it was "last updated" today. I checked over my offer and everything is the same. Does this mean I've already been allocated a college and should be waiting for an email from whichever one I've been allocated to? I've tried logging into the booking system to find out but it says that my details are incorrect for some reason...
    Please check the number for college.They updated today( before it was Z meaning non allocated)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelba)
    Got St Cuths!
    Same here:dancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trubadur)
    Please check the number for college.They updated today( before it was Z meaning non allocated)
    I checked that, it still says Z. I looked back over my offer confirmation email and it says it won't change from Z even when I've been allocated to a college?

ReputationRep:
    Me too Cuths':five:
    Awesome XD ..to study what?...I'm French and Spanish

ReputationRep:
    Castle, Politics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaBanana<3)
    Awesome XD ..to study what?...I'm French and Spanish
    MChemistry, rather close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Universitygirl)
    where did you apply?
    butler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francesca2602)
    I checked that, it still says Z. I looked back over my offer confirmation email and it says it won't change from Z even when I've been allocated to a college?
    Rather strange, smthg has to be changed Anyway don't worry the offer is yours, just check again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid)
    I got an email from my college

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats.Me too Cuths'

ReputationRep:
    Rather strange, smthg has to be changed Anyway don't worry the offer is yours, just check again.
    It genuinely looks like nothing has been changed xD I was hoping it meant I had been allocated already, but since I only got an offer on Friday I guess I'll be waiting for a while longer...

ReputationRep:
    Butler, English lit

ReputationRep:
    Mary's, Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmamorris55)
    I just got allocated there too. I haven't personally seen it but it is the college that my brother applied to a few years ago and my family all day it's really nice if that helps what subject are you studying?
    Congrats.Are you talking about Cuths'?
    I have offer for MChemistry

ReputationRep:
    I got allocated to Josephine Butler for History. Does anyone know if it's at all possible to switch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4everundecided)
    I got allocated to Josephine Butler for History. Does anyone know if it's at all possible to switch?
    Not unless you have a medical reason. Was it not your preferred choice?

ReputationRep:
    Allocated to Van Mildert, anyone know anything about it?

ReputationRep:
    Just got Cuth's for Geography, was not my preferred college, i wanted Chads, does anyone know anything about it as i did not visit it on the open day, is it any good?

ReputationRep:
    I got St Johns but I applied to Butler, does anyone know what St Johns is like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Got into my preferred, Chad's!

Same! Are you going to go to the open day?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.