Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many places hertfordshire, Brighton, Oxford Brooke's or Greenwich offer?😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlie.C.)
    I've rec'd an unsuccessful from LJMU, yet to hear back from Chester and Edge hill...
    Ahhhhh I'm sorry about that :-(... It's scarey xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone here currently studying nursing and is applying for a shortened midwifery course for 2016-7 entry?

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wanted to introduce myself, I have a place to study Midwifery in Jan 2016 at UWE. If anyone wants any advice, tips or just any general questions answered please don't hesitate.

I have had interviews at :

South Wales
    Worcester
    Bournemouth
    UWE

Got offered a place at Bournemouth and UWE so happy to help any way I can .

Good luck its a frustrating process and you'll find yourself becoming very frustrated with track and portals but it's all worth it in the end.

XX

ReputationRep:
    Intake in Jan ? I'm confused I though formed wifely there's on a sept intake ?
    Andrea :-))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJC91)
    Hey just wanted to introduce myself, I have a place to study Midwifery in Jan 2016 at UWE. If anyone wants any advice, tips or just any general questions answered please don't hesitate.

I have had interviews at :

South Wales
    Worcester
    Bournemouth
    UWE

Got offered a place at Bournemouth and UWE so happy to help any way I can .

Good luck its a frustrating process and you'll find yourself becoming very frustrated with track and portals but it's all worth it in the end.

XX
    Hey congratulations!
    i am hoping to study at UWE February 2017. how did the interview go? i have just started and access course to help me into uni.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for midwifery this year! My predicted grades are BBB and an A in extended project, I'm applying to
    Bournemouth
    Plymouth
    Brighton
    University of South Wales
    Swansea

Bournemouth is the only one who considers EPQ, and I need it to get the 340 points really hope my personal statement shines more than my grades

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any interview invites yet? I know a few who have and I just keep checking and checking with no update and its driving me mad haha! Well done SCJ91!! x

ReputationRep:
    No ive applied for edge hill jmu Chester Salford and Uclan .. Still not heard a thing from any yet but spoke to Chester this morning and they don't use track anymore they told me they write through the post either way. Ill be stalking the postman now 😂

ReputationRep:
    Most places up in northwest don't start interviews till Nov /Dec

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, thanks for the heads up! Seeing as I got an unsuccessful from JMU its good that you haven't heard from them yet! Probs telling all their U's first, so fingers crossed x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm applying this year as well but I literally cannot get my personal statement cut down enough!!

ReputationRep:
    Ano it's horrible isn't it!! I'm checking my emails like every 30 seconds 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy71)
    Intake in Jan ? I'm confused I though formed wifely there's on a sept intake ?
    Andrea :-))
    Hey UWE started a Jan/Feb (depending on when the start week falls) intake this year. The first UWE Jan/Feb cohort will be starting on the 25th Jan 16. A lot of universities offer two intakes a year, a September one and a February one. Some don't though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhia Winterfell)
    Hey congratulations!
    i am hoping to study at UWE February 2017. how did the interview go? i have just started and access course to help me into uni.
    Thank you .

The interview was lovely a very relaxed day to be honest. But they do change how they interview quite often.
    This year we did our maths test then english test had a small break then came back for our group task. After that we went to lunch and came back for our individual interviews. The year before though I believe it was the two test and then just one big group interview.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview from edge hill early hours this morning hoorraayyyyy I'm
    So excited ..:-)))

ReputationRep:
    Well done Andy! I also got an invite, I'm so happy! Best of luck to you xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh brilliant !!! Exciting stuff!! Well done to you too!!!! Just want to hear from all the others now .. Did jmu give u any feed back ?

ReputationRep:
    Have any budding midwives heard from Salford yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranimayx)
    Where is everyone applying to?
    Cardiff, Keele, Chester, Surrey and South Wales

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.