Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's a food that many people enjoy that you dislike? watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by I Procrastinate)
    :cool: Nice doing business with you.

This is completely irrelevant, but do you know how to reply to someone anonymously. I made an anonymous post/thread, but i just don't know how to reply back anonymously.
    There should be an option on the bottom of the page (you know where you write your message on the bottom of the posts)

:teehee:
    I thought i was being original. :ahee:
    Apparently not.

It is a cool name though
    Haha I can forget anyone else saying it and let's pretend that you're the first?

I don't like it too much :angelblush: it's too much of a mouthful and sometimes I don't know how to pronounce it because of how differently some people pronounce it, I say it differently around people that I just don't know anymore :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahbuba1997)
    Haha I can forget anyone else saying it and let's pretend that you're the first?

I don't like it too much :angelblush: it's too much of a mouthful and sometimes I don't know how to pronounce it because of how differently some people pronounce it, I say it differently around people that I just don't know anymore :ashamed2:
    I guess we can :ahee:

I know how you feel, trust me. My name has been pronounced in so many different ways. There's like an english way of saying and a bengali way of saying it.
    I even got some name calling because of it, back in the days. I don't really care any more though.

I guess we can :ahee:

I know how you feel, trust me. My name has been pronounced in so many different ways. There's like an english way of saying and a bengali way of saying it.
    I even got some name calling because of it, back in the days. I don't really care any more though.
    Lets do it. Oh ma gad! You are soo funny I've never heard that before

I know! And in the two languages there's different ways of saying it as well so it's just like uhh :facepalm:

What's your name?

Just spud me right now, I know exactly how you feel :cute: :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Tea. The smell and taste makes me want to puke!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It doesn't smell very nice if you actually try to sniff it, but I've almost never noticed the smell of tea. Weirdly I've loved drinking tea since I was a kid, even though I was quite picky with what I ate and drank (still am to an extent).

But I only ever drink it at home or someone else's house where I can make it. I make the tea in a jug, put sugar in the cup, then put milk in the cup, then pour the brewed tea in the cup and stir. I can't drink it if it's made in a different way to that, it just doesn't taste right.

ReputationRep:
    Cheese, I kind of like it on pizza and lasagne but apart from that I don't like it. Oh and mushrooms, horrible things

ReputationRep:
    White "chocolate"
    Mince pie
    Fruitcake/Christmas cake
    Marmite/Vegemite
    Hershey's
    Portobello mushrooms
    Root beer
    BLACK LIQUORICE IS EXTREMELY VILE

ReputationRep:
    Nutella - I get a lot of hate for this but I just can't stand the stuff XD Oh and Terry's Chocolate Orange

ReputationRep:
    Lets do it. Oh ma gad! You are soo funny I've never heard that before

I know! And in the two languages there's different ways of saying it as well so it's just like uhh :facepalm:

What's your name?

Just spud me right now, I know exactly how you feel :cute: :five:
    Why, thank you. I do try my best. :fan:

Haha yes. When i tell people how to pronounce the bengali way, they try too copy the "accent".

I'd rather not say my name :ninjagirl:

Spud? whatcha mean?

ReputationRep:
    Honey :yucky:

Why, thank you. I do try my best. :fan:

Haha yes. When i tell people how to pronounce the bengali way, they try too copy the "accent".

I'd rather not say my name :ninjagirl:

Spud? whatcha mean?
    :rolleyes:

I don't even use the bengali way unless I'm talkig to someone a bit 'boora' and they ask for my name

You're trying to stay hidden :hide: I understand

The name-calling... "My-boobs-aargh", "boobies", "mah-boobs" just a few of them :rofl: I found it funny but embarrassing at the time but now I find it hilarious

ReputationRep:
    BBQ sauce

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

I don't even use the bengali way unless I'm talkig to someone a bit 'boora' and they ask for my name

You're trying to stay hidden :hide: I understand

The name-calling... "My-boobs-aargh", "boobies", "mah-boobs" just a few of them :rofl: I found it funny but embarrassing at the time but now I find it hilarious
    Shada manush usually ask me how to pronounce it in my language. Other times, i just tell them that there is another way of saying my name, that is if there is a discussion around it.

:laugh: "my-boobs-aargh" I can't cope! :rofl:
    Yeh, there was only one for me and whenever the word was mentioned ( it was related to something common) everyone would have a sly glance at me
    Did you know that there is a fruit in bangla called "booby". :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phipp91)
    Well, I absolutely love pretty much all other types of fish, just not too keen on Mackrell.

This is Branston Pickle: A vinegary Chutney. Smells and tastes like death. The rest of my family love it and I absolutely LOATHE it!
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=br...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
    Ah i've seen that, never tried it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gax)
    Subway sandwiches.....I don't know why, but they always taste so weird to me :confused::facepalm::facepalm2::mad:
    Dude you gotta be kidding me... oh well only tried a cheeze salad one...

(Original post by walkinginthesky)
    Mayonnaise (seem to be the first one but it's soooo disgusting )
    And Fish! Crabs and shrimps are fine, but...
    Same but MAYONNAISE!!! Omg Mayonnaise is everything I would die for Mayo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Sprinkles)
    Bacon, beef burgers and tomatoes
    My family has stopped eating beef since the Mad Cow Disease lool...

BACON THOUGH? BACON IS LIFE Mayo+Bacon = heaven ( for me anyway)

(Original post by OGGUS)
    Bounty chocolate ; because of coconuts
    Same and coco juice..yuck though it's not popular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    My family has stopped eating beef since the Mad Cow Disease lool...

BACON THOUGH? BACON IS LIFE Mayo+Bacon = heaven ( for me anyway)

Same and coco juice..yuck though it's not popular
    and peanuts I hate them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    and peanuts I hate them

I love peanut butter <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    I love peanut butter <3
    It's only because I throwed up once after eating peanut waffles or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    It's only because I throwed up once after eating peanut waffles or something.

Lol aw

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.