Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieem92)
    So after I emailed last week, admissions office called and invited me to interview! Reckoned I had missing the deadline so was flagged as a late application from the word go, even though I have my UCAS confirmation email with a time prior to the deadline on October 15th.
    Also said I was "under" on my UKCAT? I got an average of like 630/640 I think and they don't specify a benchmark so I'm not sure how I was under!
    But they are offering me an interview regardless. Over the moon.
    Congrats!! aw you must be soo happy :P when is yours? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijc1)
    Congrats!! aw you must be soo happy :P when is yours? x
    She actually said they didn't have any interview slots left so they've tacked me too the end of the Thursday morning session just before 1
    Can't even put into words how happy I am!!!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieem92)
    She actually said they didn't have any interview slots left so they've tacked me too the end of the Thursday morning session just before 1
    Can't even put into words how happy I am!!!'
    Congrats!!! I told you they must have made a mistake, they did want you in the end didn't they!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijc1)
    aww congratulations!!! when is yours? x
    Thank you!! 6th March!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sra5)
    Thank you!! 6th March!
    I have mine on that day too! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijc1)
    I have mine on that day too! good luck!
    As if!! Thank you, you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sra5)
    As if!! Thank you, you too
    lol haha yh mines at 12.30pm :P thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    whats the interview to offer ratio at Sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email regarding my rejection from Sheffield pre interview. Doesn't make sense considering I got 3 other interviews... I'm asking them in writing for individual feedback.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arbucks)
    Just got an email regarding my rejection from Sheffield pre interview. Doesn't make sense considering I got 3 other interviews... I'm asking them in writing for individual feedback.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was the rejection sent on an email from the uni or was it updated on track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dent1hope)
    Was the rejection sent on an email from the uni or was it updated on track?
    i received my rejection by email and then my track updated a few hours later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborah32)
    Oh I'm sorry to hear, i'll probably be hearing from them soon, have you got offers elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm sorry to hear, i'll probably be hearing from them soon, have you got offers elsewhere?
    no offers yet but i had an interview with Newcastle in January so waiting to hear from that, been rejected from leeds which was my only other one (only applied to 3 for Dentistry) so fingers crossed for Newcastle haha!

ReputationRep:
    no offers yet but i had an interview with Newcastle in January so waiting to hear from that, been rejected from leeds which was my only other one (only applied to 3 for Dentistry) so fingers crossed for Newcastle haha!
    Good luck! I'm waiting to hear post- interview from my other unis too, hopefully we'll get some good news soon!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I'm waiting to hear post- interview from my other unis too, hopefully we'll get some good news soon!!
    thank you! yes hopefully- good luck with all of yours!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the same happened for me.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard from Sheffield at all...hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VT180)
    I haven't heard from Sheffield at all...hmmm
    Have you emailed them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijc1)
    Have you emailed them?
    Nope!! Haven't got an interview invite or rejection...wondering if someone else is the same too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VT180)
    Nope!! Haven't got an interview invite or rejection...wondering if someone else is the same too?
    That's really weird Haha email them about it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.