Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No masturbation for a month challenge watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Tbf, you're not the best at responding.

Bleached first and then used one foil per colour.
    Is he not good at responding?
    And ok cool. Well the blond one looks like you did a great job so :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Tbf, you're not the best at responding.
    How do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Must.....resist.....can't.....it .....feels so......good.....argggghhh

ReputationRep:
    It really ****s with you, I didn't **** for a week and about 4-7 days in the buildup of test was starting to alter my behaviour. I felt a lot more confident and energetic however I also felt less empathetic, more aggresive and it made me feel slightly sadistic

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about the evolutionary reasons for masturbation. I've concluded that its actually very important. The alternative would be lower sex drives because high sex drives would be selected against in the majority of cases. Masturbation enables the maintenance of a high sex drive in situations with no suitable partners meaning that when there are suitable partners reproduction isn't impeded.

May even have played a role in the development of the hand. Consider a population with a modern hand and one with ones unsuitable for masturbation with all else equal. The one unable to masturbate would never rise above the violent competition for partners that we see in most of the animal kingdom without sacrificing its reproductive potency.

Either the hand evolved through a need for dexterity and just happened to be perfect for masturbation or it evolved through masturbation and just happened to be perfect for other stuff.

Is there a more perfect arm length for masturbating? No coincidence.

It's the entire basis of human civilisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    this sounds really easy, it's just basic self-control

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I presume you're a girl?

ReputationRep:
    A sort of self justification I came up with in those moments just after, when you feel a bit of a tit.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.