Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are the films that have left you feeling the most emotionally drained? watch

ReputationRep:
    I know this isn't a film but... Greys Anatomy... Nearly everyone has died or has some really crap luck... GA is addictive and heart-breaking at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheoremOfMe)
    I know this isn't a film but... Greys Anatomy... Nearly everyone has died or has some really crap luck... GA is addictive and heart-breaking at the same time.
    Omg yes! Couldn't agree more, I started right from season one a few months ago and have been binge watching it ever since. I'm on season nine now, and I've cried at so many episodes its embarrassing lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

The best film I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolerthanbeans)
    Omg yes! Couldn't agree more, I started right from season one a few months ago and have been binge watching it ever since. I'm on season nine now, and I've cried at so many episodes its embarrassing lol
    Haha I know!! When Denny dies?! Oh and Lexi and mark?! I mean seriously Shonda Rhimes, what are you doing to me?!

ReputationRep:
    Although this would technically count for the book too, I'd say 'The Road'.

ReputationRep:
    Forest Gump, Titanic, Marley & Me, The Fault in Our Stars and Romeo & Juliet starring Douglas Booth and Hailee Steinfeld all have me sobbing SO hard!
    The Notebook also made me cry a bit. Honestly, I cry at a lot of movies these days haha, I cry at the stupidest stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Through a glass darkly
    Bergman's not exactly uplifting, is he? The only more recent film I can think of that's anywhere near as bleak is The Way Back. And even then it's a completely different type of film.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.