Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, Which Is Hottest? Guys, Which One Are You? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which one is hottest/do you prefer?
    ISFP
    2.78%
    ISTP
    8.33%
    ESTP
    0%
    ESFP
    5.56%
    ESFJ
    2.78%
    ESTJ
    2.78%
    ENTJ
    8.33%
    ENTP
    2.78%
    INTP
    2.78%
    ISFJ
    2.78%
    INFJ
    8.33%
    INTJ
    27.78%
    ISTJ
    5.56%
    INFP
    2.78%
    ENFP
    11.11%
    ENFJ
    5.56%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDn)
    how did you find the thread?
    I haven't read all the responses yet. It's fine though. Although, I don't think those visual representations are meant to be taken seriously. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    how did you find the thread?
    What's your MBTI personality type btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perspiracious)
    What's your MBTI personality type btw?
    last time esfp

ReputationRep:
    last time esfp
    Does the picture fit your style?

ReputationRep:
    Does the picture fit your style?
    yep do you look like the istp?

ReputationRep:
    yep do you look like the istp?
    Well. Not particularly. I don't smoke or wear any piercings. I am more like INFP and INTJ.

ReputationRep:
    INTP - because I always have headphones with me.
    Update: Test results: INTJ (don't mind at all because it was my second choice )

ReputationRep:
    ENTJ

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    ENTJ

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselve
    does the description sound like u?

ReputationRep:
    Good Lord, Isaac(ISTP) is my dream man come to life.

ReputationRep:
    does the description sound like u?
    Naw, I'm far more soft and caring type

ReputationRep:
    Done the test before at school. I'm an ENFJ.

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

ReputationRep:
    Love the personal egocentric commentary.
    Can one have a personal commentary that isn't ego ('self) centric??

ReputationRep:
    'Compartmentalized" would had been a more appropriate word.
    :curious: Is it not computerized results? I'm sorry, I'm not gonna sit and answer questions and get told by a computer who/how I am. :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingStannis)
    Can one have a personal commentary that isn't ego ('self) centric??
    I think it would be hard for many individuals to express it with such self-assertion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    :curious: Is it not computerized results? I'm sorry, I'm not gonna sit and answer questions and get told by a computer who/how I am. :closedeyes:
    Technically, you tell the computer who/how you are and then it just describes what you told it in a neat little package.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    Done the test before at school. I'm an ENFJ.

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
    I know a few ENFJs :five: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be hard for many individuals to express it with such self-assertion.
    well i wanted to engage in some cross personalty-type light-hearted posturing and banter. Hence the inflammatory but clearly self aware tone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Call)
    Technically, you tell the computer who/how you are and then it just describes what you told it in a neat little package.
    And how does that go against what I said about it being a computer telling me who/how I am?

ReputationRep:
    INTJ here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.