Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't like taken people and I'll rarely be in a relationship to date with someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handsome_Devil)
    What's my prize?
    The great feeling of winning isnt enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm single because:
    A) No one gives me much interest.
    B) I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm rather an independent person and I get bored of people quite quickly.
    C) I think I would make a rubbish girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radville)
    The great feeling of winning isnt enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think of that as more of a byproduct of winning a bet. However, I would be interested to hear why you're single, now that lack of admirers isnt the case

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be told the answer...

ReputationRep:
    I think of that as more of a byproduct of winning a bet. However, I would be interested to hear why you're single, now that lack of admirers isnt the case
    Well, i dont know myself then, if my earlier mentioned case isnt valid anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not in a relationship because I have very unique interests e.g I love anime and Japan and etc
    I tend to be quite hyper because I'm just full of energy and I think guys find that a little unattractive?
    I'm also just not very sexually attractive, I suppose? I need to lose weight

ReputationRep:
    Well, i dont know myself then, if my earlier mentioned case isnt valid anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure everyone is missing out there then

ReputationRep:
    :eek:I suppose we are in similar situations
    (Original post by Annaphora)
    Well, I'm not in a relationship because I have very unique interests e.g I love anime and Japan and etc
    I tend to be quite hyper because I'm just full of energy and I think guys find that a little unattractive?
    I'm also just not very sexually attractive, I suppose? I need to lose weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agilulf)
    :eek:I suppose we are in similar situations
    Yeah ;( The paaainn </3 WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME </3

ReputationRep:
    Seriously...I CANNOT stop eating chocolate in front of the screen...
    Yeah ;( The paaainn </3 WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME </3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_ecrivaine)
    It says attachment pending approval, wonder how long that'll take.
    Yeah, generally people don't bother me (perhaps its UK vs. American culture) but my coworkers still joke about how when I first started everything thought I was super unhappy all the time. I have had guys tell me to smile because I would look prettier, though....
    As I've discussed with my friends before, I think it's rude. They may think they're just trying to be nice, but they aren't, they aren't thinking before they speak. How polite would it be if I walked up to a smiley person and said, "Hey, why are you smiling so much?" I bet you any money they'd stop smiling within seconds.

ReputationRep:
    Coz i got cheated on after 4 and half yearrrrsssssss

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure everyone is missing out there then
    Well, who knows maybe its my faith to be single and go to some kind of cloisterD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seriously...I CANNOT stop eating chocolate in front of the screen...
    :') I think I love you :') Seriously like , I cannot stop eating strawberry ice cream AND coffee cake.. It's like a vicious cycle. So, I want to get a boyfriend but I can't so, I'm depressed hence, I eat ice cream to cheer myself up. But, Ice cream make me gain weight and that makes me even more sexually unattractive. Then, no one likes me and I want to get a boyfriend and the cycle repeats...

Forever alone ;~;

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY! Why don't we hug...
    :') I think I love you :') Seriously like , I cannot stop eating strawberry ice cream AND coffee cake.. It's like a vicious cycle. So, I want to get a boyfriend but I can't so, I'm depressed hence, I eat ice cream to cheer myself up. But, Ice cream make me gain weight and that makes me even more sexually unattractive. Then, no one likes me and I want to get a boyfriend and the cycle repeats...

Forever alone ;~;

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY! Why don't we hug...
    :hugs: It's like.. you understand me.. T_T

ReputationRep:
    ...because I'm scared,I've heard of stories about heart breakers and casanovas...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katy__)
    I don't think I'm mature enough to handle a proper relationship, nor are my male peers. Most people in my school, who are in a relationship, take it all very lightly. Most of their relationships consist of spit swapping and virtually no meaningful conversations...aside from the millions of "xoxoxo"s they send each other in texts, but I'd hardly call that a proper conversation. I don't want that in a relationship, and I don't think anyone's been able to understand my need to have a relationship with...you know...an actual foundation!
    My girlfriend and I have spent hours before texting the word "spoon" to each other and pretending to be midwifes to sparrowhawks laying eggs.

We've been going out for 13 months, and have lived together for 7 (before she left for uni).

Hence, you can be silly as a sausage and still have an honest, true and loving relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Well, who knows maybe its my faith to be single and go to some kind of cloisterD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully not. Well, unless that place is filled with tonnes of cheesecake, maybe oreos...hmm chocolate fountains aswell

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.