Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    The minor issue here being that Farage has no plans to reduce Islamic immigration.
    Considering he biasedly blamed all Muslims for the attacks in Paris I'm pretty sure he does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyGot1Offer)
    ukip would never get into coalition with that shiny faced muppet mr slippery
    Cameron does look a bit slippery, that's something I've noticed about British politicians nowadays, they all look so goddamn slimy. Where are my Saxton Hale looking candidates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)
    You still said that he didn't discriminate against different ethnicities, which he did.
    I was commenting on the fact you accused him of being racist when he blamed immigrants. Nowhere did i refer to his other comment.

ReputationRep:
    lmao using my username to try and insult me

i think 99% of immigration should be stopped from now onwards. we should only be welcoming americans, australians, canadians and kiwis.

lets not forget our great britain owns each and every country i just listed. so we're all british by nature
    I'd still keep European immigration but i actually agree with this. That's pretty much a billion people to choose from.

(Original post by eagleWithAfez)
    You mean immigration from the Middle East?
    The poster below said it so i assume so.

of course he does. stop immigration from countries that contains lots of muslims. profit
    Farage (for some reason that i find odd) wants to slash European immigration while only changing non-EU immigration a little bit.

If he was more inclined to stop Muslims arriving and breeding i'd actually be more inclined to vote, but he's not. He's just too populist in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    Poster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Considering he biasedly blamed all Muslims for the attacks in Paris I'm pretty sure he does.
    I await his manifesto commitment to at least stopping all Muslim immigration. I don't see it personally, he's a populist and would effect his appeal in some circles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eagleWithAfez)
    Poster?
    The person i quoted below you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see.
    BTW how would Farage justify curbing Muslim immigration? To the general public?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    I was commenting on the fact you accused him of being racist when he blamed immigrants. Nowhere did i refer to his other comment.
    You still said he didn't discriminate against ethnicities, though.

This is all semantics. He's still racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)
    Not your "Great Britian", you're an immigrant, remember? Hypocrite.
    With all due respect, naturalised British citizens technically have more claim to call themselves British, because they actually had to work to get it. All "native" Brits did was slide out of a vagina on British land. gr8 effort m8

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough he's racist but to what extent can he change up and justify laws targeting other races? If he does become prime minister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by молодой гений)
    With all due respect, naturalised British citizens technically have more claim to call themselves British, because they actually had to work to get it. All "native" Brits did was slide out of a vagina on British land. gr8 effort m8
    Yeah, but he/she is arguing that other immigrants shouldn't have the right to call themselves British. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical that is given that he/she is an immigrant.

ReputationRep:
    I just spilled my coffee all over the keyboard. Cray shizzle!

Britain will go to the pot if this idiotic party wins (which it won't).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perspiracious)
    I just spilled my coffee all over the keyboard. Cray shizzle!

Britain will go to the pot if this idiotic party wins (which it won't).
    why?

ReputationRep:
    why?
    Most of the political parties are planning to cut on immigration. UKIP is just a scaremongering, scapegoating party with no reliable economic policy. It is full of ridiculous policies. One also has to wonder about the competency of this party with comments blaming the UK storms on gay marriage...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perspiracious)
    Most of the political parties are planning to cut on immigration. UKIP is just a scaremongering, scapegoating party with no reliable economic policy. It is full of ridiculous policies. One also has to wonder about the competency of this party with comments blaming the UK storms on gay marriage...
    you cant control immigration when you're in the eu. conservatives promised to reduce immigration signicantly but immigration actually increased since they started in 2010. the simple fact of the matter is, the number of immigration is determined by how many immigrants want to come here. we can't turn people down when we're in the eu. if 1 mil want to come in, they will.

ReputationRep:
    Support for Farage makes me feel ill and turns my stomach

ReputationRep:
    Sums up my reaction to the thread title nicely:

UKIP are arguably the worst party that isn't blatantly racist or facist (and judging from the behaviour of some of their party members, the only reason they're not is because someone has some brain cells to figure out that being racist or facist is a bad thing and manages to maintain some sort of thin order).

This is of course excluding the myriad of other reasons that make them a terrible party that shouldn't be given one iota of influence or power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HigherMinion)
    The Nazis made the autobahn, the VW Beetle and increased the middle class in Germany. Their only issue was the expansionism, which Britain doesn't suffer from. UKIP would hardly wish to raid France, for example.
    And made the trains run on time. especially to the death camps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    And made the trains run on time. especially to the death camps.
    Oy vey. I like your emotional argument.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.