Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria-z)
    Heyy you could apply like I did through an agency. They arrange everything and make it really simple. I know how stressful it is when applying and also I know there are some agencies really taking advantage of students. I recommend the agency that I went through because they really lived up to what I expected. They got me admission, found me an apartment and also they arrange attachments with UK hospitals on graduation msg me if you need any help x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I'm just another confused aspiring medical student
    So,erm, How would I go about finding a decent agency?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Plovdiv late September? I heard the course starts on the 15th?! And then there's an anatomy exam 2 weeks later!! Also what have u guys done for avcomodation like is it with other students or have u just booked one yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please pm me details about a good agency that makes the whole process of applying for a place to study medicine in Romania or Bulgaria? British A level student.

ReputationRep:
    More than half of the people here talked about freaking agents other than 1 or 2 replies which actually talked about how education is like there!! It seems like medicine in Eastern Europe is more of a business. I just wanted to know how are the clinical years in Eastern Europe. Does it prepare well for you to come back to UK and join the FY2 programme. All of the UK students would have done Fy1 in UK so they would be comfortable with Fy2. Would we be one clueless creatures when we come back to UK or will we have enough knowledge and skill to adjust here? Also does anyone know previous graduates who have graduated from Eastern Europe and currently working in UK?

ReputationRep:
    Hi thank you so much for the post.pls pm the agency if you don't mind. Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EMegan)
    Hey everybody. I only just joined TSR and everybody seems interested in a good agency to help with unis in Europe. I have to tell you, like someone said before, no agency can guarantee you a place since usually there are about twice as many applicants as there are places. Right now I'm studying medicine in Romania (I'm from the UK), and I had a few problems getting here. I tried to apply by myself and ended up staying home one more year cause i couldn't manage everything right. I guess i was lucky, i found a good agency and it was the first one i tried contacting. If you have anything you need help with, or the name of a good agency, I would be glad to help.
    Please advice.thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey what agency did u use?plz PM me
    (Original post by Juice de success)
    Hey what agency did you use?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, has anyone applied to sofia medical university through study medicine europe?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody, I thinking about applying for medicine and have looked through the entry requirements for European medical schools using Eunicas. Some of the universities state they require 2 Life science subjects at A level. Does life science subjects include Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths? Or is it just Biology, Chemistry and Physics? I am slightly confused on what they mean by life science subjects. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    Hi everybody, I thinking about applying for medicine and have looked through the entry requirements for European medical schools using Eunicas. Some of the universities state they require 2 Life science subjects at A level. Does life science subjects include Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths? Or is it just Biology, Chemistry and Physics? I am slightly confused on what they mean by life science subjects. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
    Yup I think Maths is considered as a life science as well 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4144)
    Hello, has anyone applied to sofia medical university through study medicine europe?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i just wanted to ask a few things:
    1.) Ive done AS and got ABBC and im predicted AAB for A2. Can i apply for med school in bulgaria now or do i have to aait until i have done my A2 exams? Also, are they good enough grades for an acceptance letter?
    2.) Also, please may somebody PM me or tell me a good agency?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joozymandem)
    Hi, i just wanted to ask a few things:
    1.) Ive done AS and got ABBC and im predicted AAB for A2. Can i apply for med school in bulgaria now or do i have to aait until i have done my A2 exams? Also, are they good enough grades for an acceptance letter?
    2.) Also, please may somebody PM me or tell me a good agency?
    Wait till you've done your A2 exams because you may not get those grades! Anyway in most Bulgarian universities, the application window is from the end of August till end of Septmeber but you can still contact agencies throughout the year and get documents ready. But those grades are excellent for an acceptance letter, Bulgaria usually asks for 62% or above in Biology and Chemistry (which is like a C)
    Study Medicine Europe are a great agency, they literally do everything for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarz_a)
    Wait till you've done your A2 exams because you may not get those grades! Anyway in most Bulgarian universities, the application window is from the end of August till end of Septmeber but you can still contact agencies throughout the year and get documents ready. But those grades are excellent for an acceptance letter, Bulgaria usually asks for 62% or above in Biology and Chemistry (which is like a C)
    Study Medicine Europe are a great agency, they literally do everything for you!
    I didnt do chemistry and do they accept predicted grades? Because i dont wana apply añd wait whilst i can go to uni in england in case i dont get accepted

ReputationRep:
    I didnt do chemistry and do they accept predicted grades? Because i dont wana apply añd wait whilst i can go to uni in england in case i dont get accepted
    Yeah i'm sure you can apply with predicted grades and then you'll probs get confirmed acceptance once they see your actual results. You're going to have to ask about Chemistry because i'm sure most universities want Biology and Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am studying Btech Applied Science (medical) national Extended Diploma, and this is my last year. So i wanted to apply for medicine universities in Romania,Poland,Bulgaria or in Ukraine.
    So whited you guys think, it it possible for me to study in a university with my btech diploma.
    Ps The tech i am studying is equal to 3 A-Levels

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone vouch for studymedicineeurope agency?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone vouch for studymedicineeurope agency?
    Dont use them. They charge crazy prices!
    Honestly I don't understand why people use agencies. If you had to use an agency inter hecs seemed decent back when I was going to apply to Bulgaria.

ReputationRep:
    people are throwing around all these agencies name please your not helping, can someone just list a bunch of them please that are affordable and trustworthy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohamed_Shiikh)
    Hi
    I am studying Btech Applied Science (medical) national Extended Diploma, and this is my last year. So i wanted to apply for medicine universities in Romania,Poland,Bulgaria or in Ukraine.
    So whited you guys think, it it possible for me to study in a university with my btech diploma.
    Ps The tech i am studying is equal to 3 A-Levels

Thanks

Romania requires B's in biology and chemistry A levels at minimum. Im not too sure about the others. Contact the universities and ask.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.