muslim girls and boyfriends Watch

goobypls
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by miss Peace)
i think that the advice given so far is enough and has made me realize that education is way more important than a guy
Remeber one thing love was given to you by the lord so don't feel guilty to embrace something he gave you

Also if you know that you can have a successful and healthy lifestyle with him then why not ?
XxSophie01xX
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fahim Awal)
Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart by Allah Laws. Not someone who plays with it by their desires..
Stay strong and pray to Allah (azzawajal) to give you strength,
Just think, what do you care about more?:
Obeying Allah, the creator of you and the universe or..
Disobeying Allah, and following shaytans path into the hellfire by the action and committing a sin.

I know how it's like at sixth form, I see a lot of young boys and girls hiding from older Muslim people because they're ashamed. Don't be like this sister, your a Queen! all sisters in this ummah are queens. Maybe this is a test from Allah (SWT), if you stay strong and stay away from boyfriend/girlfriend things, it can be your chance to go to paradise.
One word: Brainwashed. How you can let an imaginary deity (oh whom you have NO concrete evidence) rule your life is beyond my comprehension. I feel sorry for anyone that allows this.
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katbob)
Shup?
I was joking aha

Chill fam
Erm,okay then?
Asha_19
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by miss Peace)
I really want to go out with someone in sixth form but because of my religion and culture -I definitely stand no chance of even talking to him
I dont see anything bad in that its your life at the end of the day & even if you do go out with someone just keep it tyurself
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by goobypls)
As a Muslim i seriosuly don't gt why people think that feeling emotions of love and happiness are seen as " haraam " surely it should be seen as a good thing ?
Exactly
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Asha_19)
Exactly
That is soo flipping true..honestly why dont other people see it like that
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RBalboa)
Because a certain group of people here decide to constantly stick a middle finger up to logic.
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exactly
Are you a Muslim because it's very rare to see a muslim actually agree with me these days lol.
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you a Muslim because it's very rare to see a muslim actually agree with me these days lol.
LOL yes i am a muslim who has a boyfriend and is very proud of the fact as well because i know he loves me like crazy
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tbh people are juss like that these day and it does take the piss no lie but dyu kno what they say that religon comes first but at the end of the day its thier life ygm no lie ive got one myself & i dont see how haram it is as long as you keep it halal then whats the problem ygm
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hehehe yeahh i am && yeah ive got a bf & mashallah im happy with it all you have tdo is keep it on the low && dont tell anyone ygm
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tbh people are juss like that these day and it does take the piss no lie but dyu kno what they say that religon comes first but at the end of the day its thier life ygm no lie ive got one myself & i dont see how haram it is as long as you keep it halal then whats the problem ygm
yerh i do get ya..that is so frigging true as long as u dont get haram the relationship shud be fine
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yerh i do get ya..that is so frigging true as long as u dont get haram the relationship shud be fine

Yeah true say && thats weird ive got bold 'w's lmfaooo
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
LOL yes i am a muslim who has a boyfriend and is very proud of the fact as well because i know he loves me like crazy
If he loves you well, then you're in happy days till death do you apart

I've always though that being in a relationship generally leads to greater happiness and comfort in both a spiritual and mentally (obviously if both love each other truly).
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If he loves you well, then you're in happy days till death do you apart

I've always though that being in a relationship generally leads to greater happiness and comfort in both a spiritual and mentally (obviously if both love each other truly).
Yeah but i know that this guy wants me for life
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah true say && thats weird ive got bold 'w's lmfaooo
:P
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hehehe yeahh i am && yeah ive got a bf & mashallah im happy with it all you have tdo is keep it on the low && dont tell anyone ygm
Few i thought i was one of a very few that understood issues like these

If he's a good influence on you then there's no reason why you can't be with him.
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:P
Heheheee
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah but i know that this guy wants me for life
Is he your knight and shining armour
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Few i thought i was one of a very few that understood issues like these

If he's a good influence on you then there's no reason why you can't be with him.
TRUE SAY...finally sum1 who gets me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1273)
79.66%
Leave (325)
20.34%

Watched Threads