Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by harlem)
    I am a guy and I really really reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want a gay guy friend.
    ^_^
    not because I am gay
    gay guys are cooooooool
    Please don't objectify gay guys. We're not commodities you can throw on and off as some kind of accessory.

(Original post by al_94)
    Yes they are even celebrating people who come out as gay as if it is some kind of achievement.
    It's a tough thing to do - and you'll only ever know how difficult if you actually have to do it. It shouldn't have to be an achievement, but for many it is because society can still be very hostile to homosexuals. If people didn't make a big deal out of people being gay, there would be no achievement to be had in coming out.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reluire)
    Please don't objectify gay guys. We're not commodities you can throw on and off as some kind of accessory.

It's a tough thing to do - and you'll only ever know how difficult if you actually have to do it. It shouldn't have to be an achievement, but for many it is because society can still be very hostile to homosexuals. If people didn't make a big deal out of people being gay, there would be no achievement to be had in coming out.
    Yes it is and was extremely difficult for me to come out to people. But still

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bombay-Tough-Guy)
    is it my imagination, or are lesbians generally very angry
    No there not all like that. I know a few

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reluire)

Paranoia has led to excessive exaggeration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bombay-Tough-Guy)
    is it my imagination, or are lesbians generally very angry
    Nope, I'm not angry at all. I'm generally a very calm person, particularly in real life. I just become a lot more sarcastic in writing as it's my writing style

But what are you getting at? All of my points are valid and it gets annoying to hear such ignorant views on a day to day basis, hence why I wrote that.

ReputationRep:
    "What or your thoughts towards gay people???"

Just one love bro theres enough bull**** that puts false walls up we should except and love bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Yes they are even celebrating people who come out as gay as if it is some kind of achievement.
    well it is an achievement really isnt it because they are being proud of themselves in a world full of disapproval and anger, if anything being proud of who you are and the differences you have should be an achievement

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want but but do it behind close doors.

It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrWhosane)

It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes because couples (of any type) usually enjoy having intercourse in front of everyone. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrWhosane)

It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    one love bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStoryteller)
    Yes because couples (of any type) usually enjoy having intercourse in front of everyone. :rolleyes:
    Yuck I love my boyfriend and we don't care what others think of us dateing but I wouldn't want people to know what we do...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EthanNCL)
    one love bro
    What do you mean by one love

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    What do you mean by one love

Posted from TSR Mobile
    spread the love even though i dont agree with him

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care to be honest. It doesn't change their personality..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    What or your thoughts towards gay people??? What do you think about when you hear about a homosexual person getting bullied or something... How do you feel about people that or homosexual. Really what is the first thing that pops into your head???
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let them love who they chose and how they want. Simply put, it's none of our business.

ReputationRep:
    Well Said. !!!

ReputationRep:
    Whether other people care or not, it's still hard to come out to people. And a lot of people do care, though where I live, that just means they feel uneasy at first and ask awkward questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm very fond of them, because sometimes they let me sleep with them.

ReputationRep:
    Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2015
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.