Are the old concepts of love, commitment and relationships dead? Watch

Poll: Are one on one relationships dead?
No one on one relationships are very much alive (55)
80.88%
Yes one on one relationships are a thing of the past (13)
19.12%
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP, how did your last relationship end?

I'm genuinely curious to hear your story.
The Reasoner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
OP, how did your last relationship end?

I'm genuinely curious to hear your story.
My last relationship ended due to long distance, she also admitted to kissing another man during our relationship. Our relationship ended after 8 months, this was just over 2 years ago. None of this has anything to do with my opinions on women, i'm basing my opinions on studies I have conducted over the past 2 years and studying female behaviour, patterns in relationships and speaking to thousands of men who have confirmed everything i've been studying.
The Reasoner
Rep:
?
Feel free to contribute to the discussion, would like to hear some more views on this.
Rom-Dom
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by capachino)
i think humans will evolve not to be in love or relationships anymore in the future
you dont need to be in a relationship to survive or be happy
you used to have too. men had to hunt for food and women had too look after kids ,it had to be that way , so nature had love to bond people together for the sake of the kids (and themselfs)
now single parents can do both
when women started working soon after we had the sexual liberation of the 60s ,people started becoming more interested in casual sex
and now women are alot more equal financialy people just arent as interested in relationships anymore

i think its a subconcious thing that no ones noticed
but species only act in the way they need to survive and evolve to adapt
in the society we live in casual sex is the norm now , and people are able to be single parents , so biologicaly speaking what need is there for a relationship?

people still care now but im sure our great grandchildren will laugh at us when we tell them about love and marrage they wont be able to get their head round it, i think people will be less emotional (to do better in business) we will evolve to seek out money and jobs over relationships when we are an advanced species

its quite sad when you think about it but i think thats what will happen,

This post wins the thread. Bang on! You can already see it now, women no longer want love or relationships and men are holding on to false hope if they think they can find love in the current climate from any woman. Most women are having casual sex and flings and not interested in men for love, women have become desensitized to giving and receiving love, quite simply they don't know how. This is why most women are straying and while some of the OPs comments are extreme he actually makes some great points.

The difference now is that women are aware that it's more acceptable, that you do not "have to" stay all your life with someone (while still today many people on earth are raised in the idea that they are meant to be married and serve or stay with someone all their life) they are just all lost, trying to find someone who will fix all their womanly needs, but noone can do that except themselves, so they find other ways, for some it's through sex for others through work and for others through thinking or reading. Women have changed. Soceity has changed. The future is bleak.
The Reasoner
Rep:
?
Well said Rom-Dom, it's such a shame but this is our future. Time to go MGTOW. :cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.57%
They might tell the bully (7)
12.5%
I don't think they'd understand (11)
19.64%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
33.93%
There's nothing they could do (17)
30.36%

Watched Threads