Turn on thread page Beta

That Rob guy's really hot :teehee:

Princess31

(Original post by Dinaa)
    I tink I know who you is :yes:
    Who you tho? :sad:

Jk. But srsly you don't know me lol. We've never spoken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lissy14)
    Including or not including myself?
    :teehee:

(Original post by lustawny)
    Do we really have to go through this all over again?
    :laugh:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Already dating someone from TSR...
    Ooo. Don't be shyyy; who is it?

Anyway OP, I don't see why not :daydreaming: The ppl on here are the same ppl you could run into at a pub or wherever. I just think finding a suitable partner on here is a needle in a haystack since everyone seems to be <20 yrs old

ReputationRep:
    Rob, is that you? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Mochassassin)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, never spoken to him but have seen his pics on the "Post a picture of yourself" thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never spoken to him but have seen his pics on the "Post a picture of yourself" thread :lol:
    D'awww, he's gonna be so pleased. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel217)
    NO :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Anyone that I'm attracted to & feels the same way I guess...
    You'de only want to date someone who would reciprocate that desire?

Good God man, grow some balls and independence for goodness sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    You'de only want to date someone who would reciprocate that desire?

Good God man, grow some balls and independence for goodness sake.
    Yeah otherwise I wouldn't really see the point. I wouldn't get a good deal of satisfaction from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Yeah otherwise I wouldn't really see the point. I wouldn't get a good deal of satisfaction from it.
    Ok, well, fair enough, but I think you're missing the point of the thread haha.

It's less to do with who you think a date would work out with as it is "who you desire to be date-worthy material for you in the sense that they would recriprocate your desires". Basically who do you have such desires for in the very first place. Let's just imagine hypothetically every girl on TSR would recriprocate those desires, now given that hypothetical scenario who would you choose to date primarily?

smh, why cannot I not elicit my thoughts in a sensible, succinct manner...

ReputationRep:
    PM me :perv:

(Original post by RobML)
    PM me :perv:
    https://youtu.be/138AnFonZMg

youtube was playing this as i was reading this, it fits!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I've never been jealous of anyone in my life
    (Original post by FatCatinator)
    You sound jealous...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I posted anonymously but I didn't want to.
    Damn you tsr update :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    Indeed. Why don't I have internet admirers? It's so UNFAIR
    You remind me of the social groups guy.

I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't more and more social groups?
    I have got no friends and I also don't have a girlfriend. I never do meet people my own age.

ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR. IT IS HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S DON'T JOIN SOCIAL GROUPS. EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE IN THIS WORLD HAVE GOT FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE FRIENDS THE SAME AGE AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS NOT ANY FRIENDS AT ALL AND I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE AND IT SO UNFAIR. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR AND I AM ANGRY, I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY. I NEVER ****NG MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, AND I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY, ANGRY, I ****ING NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY, **** YOU, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL,I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE I DON'T NOT ACCPECT IT AND I AM NOT HAVING IT

:rofl:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    Vikki1805, Precious Illusions

ReputationRep:
    That is so sweet, thank you! If only you weren't anon! :blushing:
    How old r u??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.