Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There was one question
    On two benefits of low and stable inflation
    Benefits are : less income onequality
    Increase in international competivness
    Consumer confidence =increase expenditure.
    I think eval may be
    Its hard to keep stable so consumers may wait till inflation goes lower to increase expendoture and buy luxury good. So there can be a risk of deflation .as my teacher was saying

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! 😎

ReputationRep:
    Guys can someone tell me if I forgot to tick the box of the question I did.....do I get disqualified or something? Pls I am very stressed...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remembers exactly 30 marker of Q1?

ReputationRep:
    I think is was 'evaluate how demand side policies may lead to conflicts between macroeconomic objectives'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i forgot to put a cross in the box of the question i wanted to do!!! is that bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waffle12345)
    i did this too.... a lot of my friends did also as well as people from the year before..... they weren't disqualified and you shouldn't be unless u ticked the other box or answered questions from the other question.
    Thanks mate....u helped me relax a bit....now on to revising for math C2 cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humphrw)
    I think is was 'evaluate how demand side policies may lead to conflicts between macroeconomic objectives'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay thank you so much Because there is now a discussion if it was "conflict with objectives" or "between objectives". I am in "between" and apparently many but still a few said that it was "with".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prepdream)
    Oh okay thank you so much Because there is now a discussion if it was "conflict with objectives" or "between objectives". I am in "between" and apparently many but still a few said that it was "with".
    Oh really?! Yeah, I definitely wrote about conflicts 'between'.
    All the best, hope you did well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humphrw)
    Oh really?! Yeah, I definitely wrote about conflicts 'between'.
    All the best, hope you did well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There has been assurance that it is between so I stopped going panicked now. I was not really sure as I always have the tendency to not read the question carefully.
    Thank you so much and hope you did well in the exam. And good luck in the upcoming ones

ReputationRep:
    HI:
    for the 30 marker of question one.. i mentioned the conflicts between
    ECONOMIC GROWTH AND INEQUALITY EVAL: tax from the rich distributed to the poor and how its easier to have redistribution policies
    ECONOMIC GROWTH AND THE BALANCE OF PAYMENTS: evaluated how exports cheaper therefore BOP improve
    UNEMPLOYMENT AND INFLATION :
    ECONOMIC GROWTH VS THE ENVIRONMENT eval by saying how this could be an incentive to invest in energy saving......

IS THIS OK??? PANICKING

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole.a.level)
    HI:
    for the 30 marker of question one.. i mentioned the conflicts between
    ECONOMIC GROWTH AND INEQUALITY EVAL: tax from the rich distributed to the poor and how its easier to have redistribution policies
    ECONOMIC GROWTH AND THE BALANCE OF PAYMENTS: evaluated how exports cheaper therefore BOP improve
    UNEMPLOYMENT AND INFLATION :
    ECONOMIC GROWTH VS THE ENVIRONMENT eval by saying how this could be an incentive to invest in energy saving......

IS THIS OK??? PANICKING
    Not sure about the first one's evaluation but the rest is fine.
    Also, do you remember exactly the question of the 30 marker for Q1? And also ask your friends if they remember? As there is now a debate if it is "between" or "with" thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waffle12345)
    i forgot to put a cross in the box of the question i wanted to do!!! is that bad?
    I did it as well mate and am worried but a lot of ppl said it doesnt affect ur grades..............I have put in a query to edexcel.....lets see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    What was the 30 marker on q2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiinin)
    What was the 30 marker on q2?
    Evaluate the use of supply side policies in raising the level of real output

ReputationRep:
    For the benefits of low and stable inflation I put:
    1) Decent living standards for consumers- unlike if inflation were high where they'd have to cut back on spending
    2) Less people unemployed because firms feel confident investing and thus create jobs meaning the government has to pay less in unemployment benefits such as JSA

-Are these right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauradaura)
    For the benefits of low and stable inflation I put:
    1) Decent living standards for consumers- unlike if inflation were high where they'd have to cut back on spending
    2) Less people unemployed because firms feel confident investing and thus create jobs meaning the government has to pay less in unemployment benefits such as JSA

-Are these right?
    Think they are right.
    Also, do you remember the 30 marker of Q1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kckamal1997)
    I did it as well mate and am worried but a lot of ppl said it doesnt affect ur grades..............I have put in a query to edexcel.....lets see what they say.
    I forgot to put a cross in the box last year and got a 0 so I had to retake today...:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prepdream)
    Think they are right.
    Also, do you remember the 30 marker of Q1?
    It was 'To what extent do demand-side policies cause conflict between the governments macroeconomic objectives?'

and the mark scheme is here:
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...7_US021258.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauradaura)
    It was 'To what extent do demand-side policies cause conflict between the governments macroeconomic objectives?'

and the mark scheme is here:
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...7_US021258.pdf

Thank you
    Are you sure it is like that?
    Sorry, just to make sure. There is a debate that it actually asks how demand policies will conflict with macroeconomic objectives

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.