Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babybuntin)
    Showing signs desperation there... LOL x 3
    It's "desperate" to point out on a message board that someone had made not one but eleven false claims in a single post?

How does that work?

ReputationRep:
    unionists organisations trolling the online forums are not winning the battle anymore...

try a new hobby

not much work now to be done, just enjoying watching them hang themselves one by one.. it's so refreshing throwing out old junk..

You got to love that KARMA..... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Sorry not just the elderly who don't want to cut off their nose to spite the face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It pretty much is. Let's wait for a couple of cold winters and go again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Why did so many schools and colleges vote no in mock referendums?
    I don't know.

Quite a lot of them seemed to be a long time before the referendum. It would have been interesting to see how those figures changed by 18th Sep.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Gordon1985)
    Do you really mean that?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know.

Quite a lot of them seemed to be a long time before the referendum. It would have been interesting to see how those figures changed by 18th Sep.
    Up until a few weeks before the referendum even.

As has been explained before, the youth vote phenomena came from a poorly sampled Ashcroft poll.

ReputationRep:
    unionists organisations trolling the online forums are not winning the battle anymore...

try a new hobby
    Organisations? I'm not an organisation. Are you?

Anyway, are you going to answer the question, or perhaps tell us why you saw fit to tell eleven lies in a single post?

ReputationRep:
    Putting aside the moral question of that post, stuff like the YouGov poll showed a no vote ahead in all age groups bar one.

And how do you deal with the rather interesting collapse of the Scottish Government's economic case for independence? It's not a small thing that Scotland's fiscal situation has nosedived beyond even what the pro-union side were predicting.

Do you simply admit we'd be worse off as an independent country and hope that nationalism will pull through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    LOL

love em

do you agree or disagree?
    Do you know what is also a laugh? You will have to wake up to a Tory majority for the next 5 years of your life...good luck

ReputationRep:
    Gordon1985)

l'd much prefer they called a UDI lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The two eds)
    Do you know what is also a laugh? You will have to wake up to a Tory majority for the next 5 years of your life...good luck
    pot kettle black?

ReputationRep:
    l'm Scottish through and though and l couldn't give a monkeys bahookie about waking up to a majority Tory government.... these fools who think we are seriously deluded...

We're to busy packing our bags..... LOLOLOLOL

stuff the tories who gives a hoot...

ReputationRep:
    pot kettle black?

I look forward to watching even more austerity imposed on Scotland, it is exciting to watch peasants suffer at the hand of Westminster, God I love it.

ReputationRep:
    l'm Scottish through and though and l couldn't give a monkeys bahookie about waking up to a majority Tory government
    You don't care about who the government is and what policies it implements?

Anyway, yes, for the third time - do you not think it is a little rich to lambast someone for lying when you managed to lie eleven times in one single post? Do your arguments fail if you don't lie in support of them?

ReputationRep:
    I look forward to watching even more austerity imposed on Scotland, it is exciting to watch peasants suffer at the hand of Westminster, God I love it.
    keep watching....... don't be to disappointed when KARMA smacks you right between the eyes...

ReputationRep:
    keep watching....... don't be to disappointed when KARMA smacks you right between the eyes...
    Hopefully that bedroom tax hits even more families in that pithole of a country. And you will be a slave to the privatisation of the NHS in England. Watching Scotalnd fall gives me more joy than watching the Nazis collapse

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully that bedroom tax hits even more families in that pithole of a country. And you will be a slave to the privatisation of the NHS in England. Watching Scotalnd fall gives me more joy than watching the Nazis collapse
    the bedroom tax has been almost abolished here ..... deluded dafty.. LOL

we are NHS Scotland.... not NHS ENGLAND

ReputationRep:
    When the school bell rings on Tuesday.. Go and ask your teacher this..

Sir, is Scotland suffering because l can't stop laughing...

He'll reply... No dafty... NOT AS MUCH AS WE'RE SUFFERING IN THE SOUTH...

ReputationRep:
    the bedroom tax has been almost abolished here ..... deluded dafty.. LOL

we are NHS Scotland.... not NHS ENGLAND
    You are in denial, too bad lol, if only you knew how much NHS England policy influenced you rats across the border. Clearly you have not been listening to sturgeon.

ReputationRep:
    You are in denial, too bad lol, if only you knew how much NHS England policy influenced you rats across the border. Clearly you have not been listening to sturgeon.
    oh son, l'm sorry you failed all your exams.... Retake them, now you have learned something...

good luck working in McDonalds... LOL

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.