Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arndale3)
    I like to limit myself to about 5 close friends. Its about quality not quantity. I would not like to have 10,000 facebook "friends" who are shallow lacking people talking about some celebrity's handbag.

There is such beauty in seeing truths which are regarded as unshakeable, immutable and more true that God himself crash and burn to the ground. It makes us humble as human beings and makes us realise how little we know, with out pesky little "society", its belief system, media box virtual brain feeds, and methods of keeping in truth comfort zones at all costs.

There is natural beauty in being about to shake the person who would rather run into gunfire and be buried in a mass grave than question his belief system. The beauty of this is on the level of the Gods, Goddesses and the stars. It is to challenge the person who is starved of truth and beauty, and therefore starves himself of resources, land and increasingly for white atheist, first world cultural marxsists, even a family. All they know is ideology and dogma and they can't see past the ends of their noses due to this dogma. They are fully functioning human beings but they act like shrivelled up ugly beings repeating what they are constantly told to repeat because they cannot just shut off this voice from the media, the voice from society, the truths from society. They cannot shut it off and listen to the Gods, to themselves, to nature because they are too afraid to avoid being in this robot like state. They know that its more sane to be removed from this but cannot get themselves to do so due to classical conditioning, and therefore they say that their conscious mind is this robotic nonsense that they feel forced to parrot and that their unconscious mind is that they really think. You have gone against the creator with this nonsense by allowing those who wanted to, to replace his truths with this nonsense religion. You have a choice, but you have decided to go on with this nonsense, materially obsessed, body obsession, death obsession nonsense instead of freeing your spirit. People have been able to deceive you to embrace such a religion simply because you believe all you are is a body with no spirit and therefore fear death so much. It is no the religion of our creator, it is the religion of those against our creator. You should have regard for what is good, righteous and the bringer of life, rather than anti-Christ, satanic cults and bringers of death who reign thousands of tons of bombs on households all over the world in the name of their dogma - because its going to protect your body, they tell you.

People, go on and delete this, if you really feel you must lie to yourselves to protect "sensibilities", but at the end of the day you will just deceiving yourself. And you will have taken a big bite into the lie deconstructing your own lie by knowingly deleting the truth.

Lost for words now, aren't you? I suppose the only response you have is to make an accusation of insanity, the usual response towards anyone who contradicts your dogma.
    When I suggested you had Short Man Syndrome, you replied that it took a 'big person' to speak out. Now you are associating yourself with 'gods' and the essential nature of being. At least we know now why you choose to express your views in a forum targeted mainly at 15- to 18-year-olds. It is the only way you can feel superior.

I now believe that my initial suggestion was wrong. It looks very much as you are suffering from what should perhaps be termed a 'God Complex'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    Probably but I seriously don't think 6 million is right number.
    Out of interest, what number do you think?

Here's an interesting wiki page to read up demonstrating how anti Semitism can display itself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand Holocaust deniers. They praise Hitler for wanting to kill the Jews yet cover up any evidence that he actually did it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plutonian)
    I don't understand Holocaust deniers. They praise Hitler for wanting to kill the Jews yet cover up any evidence that he actually did it?
    It's a code.

When they question it happening, it's really a tacit nod of approval to it happening in the first place.

Worryingly what we're seeing now is an unholy Union of extreme right wing, left wing and Islamic fundamentalists working in unison.

The mount of fruit loops posting holocaust denial and other anti semetic threads (it's actually only one person using multiple names) is rather worrying.

The Internet is giving a voice to people who would keep those opinions to themselves.

Fortunately with the joys of IP address tracking that the police are able to do, ( the snowden leaks have demonstrated what the capability is. ) our resident loon will hopefully be getting a call from the joys in blue. A caution for inciting racial abuse normally screws over job applications.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, you would think they would be saying "yes we did it and we're proud of it." But instead they say "no, we never tried it!"

But look in the language and go into the matter a bit further with them, and will will find it. They'll say "well, the Jews were boycotting Germany; they were sabotaging the German economy; many of them joined the Communist Party etc." So, you catch them. So, it never happened, but it would have been very justifiable if it did happen.

ReputationRep:
    Just an interesting point about the Holocaust. My grandma's friend just died, she was like 95. But she lived in Europe during WWII (can't remember where). She lost some friends during it. But she wouldn't talk about it. She erased it from her memory. She doesn't think it actually happened.

On the other hand, my great-grandma is still absolutely furious at the Germans. If I told her that I am learning German, she'd be mortified. My family is Jewish, so some of my family perished during the Holocaust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potateo)
    Just an interesting point about the Holocaust. My grandma's friend just died, she was like 95. But she lived in Europe during WWII (can't remember where). She lost some friends during it. But she wouldn't talk about it. She erased it from her memory. She doesn't think it actually happened.

On the other hand, my great-grandma is still absolutely furious at the Germans. If I told her that I am learning German, she'd be mortified. My family is Jewish, so some of my family perished during the Holocaust.
    Im sorry to hear that. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Im sorry to hear that. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. The Nazis were actually pretty decent chaps. Hitler was a right lad really and the Jew hating he did was all just a bit of harmless banter if the truth be told

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willock91)
    No. The Nazis were actually pretty decent chaps. Hitler was a right lad really and the Jew hating he did was all just a bit of harmless banter if the truth be told
    Support that claim. Show me evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shqiptare)
    Indeed, you would think they would be saying "yes we did it and we're proud of it." But instead they say "no, we never tried it!"
    Exactly. I personally think that deep down neo-nazis know that Hitler was a monster but sugar coat him in a vain attempt to make the public think that their ridiculous beliefs are acceptable. Even racists want public approval because they are human at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willock91)
    He dindu nuffin! he good boy!

ReputationRep:
    He dindu nuffin! he good boy!
    Why don't you ask the prisoner of the Germany camps how they were treated, better than by the Japanese that's for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.