Turn on thread page Beta

Dumping girlfriend tomorrow, never actually done it this way before, tips? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles97)
    It went fine. She understood and agreed an LDR wouldn't work out and we should leave it on good terms and that we have both had an amazing time together. Thanks for the advice you all gave me, appreciate it.
    Glad to hear that I think you've handled it well and hopefully you can both move on happily. It's a shame you got so much stick from some people here on TSR. Best of luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Glad to hear that I think you've handled it well and hopefully you can both move on happily. It's a shame you got so much stick from some people here on TSR. Best of luck to you!
    Thanks I guess her agreeing is a big haha to everyone that thought i'd "make her suicidal" or whatever. It is a shame, but it is what it is.

ReputationRep:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...NaF_1ib9hhFnir

ReputationRep:
    It went fine. She understood and agreed an LDR wouldn't work out and we should leave it on good terms and that we have both had an amazing time together. Thanks for the advice you all gave me, appreciate it.
    I came too late to this thread, but wanted to say you sound a great guy.

Some of the posters on here have been incredibly harsh. You sound sensible, mature, caring and considerate and you were obviously on the right track as it went so well.

Next time use your own intuition and forget TSR for advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FeelingDepressed)
    I came too late to this thread, but wanted to say you sound a great guy.

Some of the posters on here have been incredibly harsh. You sound sensible, mature, caring and considerate and you were obviously on the right track as it went so well.

Next time use your own intuition and forget TSR for advice
    While I got some crazies posting and being dicks I also got some great advice too. Pros and cons am I right?

ReputationRep:
    Treat her better? How dare you. I've been nothing but lovely to her and have never, ever done any wrong doing to her. I always stuck up for her and made her feel loved, so **** you
    if you say so xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThoughtIsFree)
    if you say so xD
    I do say so.

ReputationRep:
    I do say so.
    There are some odd balls on this mate haha! Good job on ending it maturely, exactly what many of the posters on this thread lack! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wow a lot of people on this thread are on crack

Well done for ending it honestly, civilly and maturely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyboyo)
    There are some odd balls on this mate haha! Good job on ending it maturely, exactly what many of the posters on this thread lack! :rolleyes:
    Haha I know right. Crazy stuff.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.