Turn on thread page Beta

Tell me how your day was.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Clearly I'm a proper Business lady!.

Alot of people are doing Economics this year, what made you want to do it? urgh, further maths.. that makes my heart sink, you must be good!. Italian sounds fun, i've always wanted to learn Spanish.. not for any specific reason, I just like how it sounds!

Ahh I see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    Clearly I'm a proper Business lady!.

Alot of people are doing Economics this year, what made you want to do it? urgh, further maths.. that makes my heart sink, you must be good!. Italian sounds fun, i've always wanted to learn Spanish.. not for any specific reason, I just like how it sounds!

Ahh I see
    Economics is such an interesting subject. Tbh I didn't know what I was doing last year this time but I'm glad I took it. My mum's best friend told me that it would be a great subject for me and especially it would be good for uni. I listened to her and then I found out that half of the year was doing economics aha.
    I always been a Maths kid without knowing it.. last year I lost track but yeah it's fun and I love it. Italian, well I am Italian so why not

ReputationRep:
    Extremely depressing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THEMathlete)
    I wish I had spare time to ask strangers how their day went
    Well, do you have spare time now? my only spare time is at night, during the day i'm either working, at college, or doing whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacques1st)
    Extremely depressing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, that's not good. Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK1998)
    Economics is such an interesting subject. Tbh I didn't know what I was doing last year this time but I'm glad I took it. My mum's best friend told me that it would be a great subject for me and especially it would be good for uni. I listened to her and then I found out that half of the year was doing economics aha.
    I always been a Maths kid without knowing it.. last year I lost track but yeah it's fun and I love it. Italian, well I am Italian so why not

It sounds it from what I hear, quite hard though? but I suppose all degrees are. Ahh well there you go! it always works out how it should . Really? I'm more of an English kind of girl, didn't get a great grade in it but it's always been my prefered subject. Maths makes me feel dizzy!.

Yes, italian! lovely language!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Was good. I spent most of the day over at my mum's watching the kittens for her while she's on holiday. Now I'm chilling back home with my cats. My head is killing me and I have been up since 3am so that's the only two drawbacks from today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh kittens! I love cats, people often say I'm going to end up lonely with 50 cats, but how can you be lonely with that many cats around you??.

3am, damn.. why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Pretty average. Got up, ate, shower, bought some shares, went out for a drive, flirted with the older ladies in Morrison, came home, ate, had a nap, ate dinner, chilled, went to the gym, came home, ate, showered, watched TV for a bit, now I'm here.
    Phenomenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Yep.

No. :sad:
    Maybe one day!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Phenomenal
    Reads a lot more exciting than it actually was :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe one day!
    Obviously.

Anyone chance I could meet you before?

ReputationRep:
    Aww, that's not good. Why?
    Hate college. Staying for 1 year. Then doing A-levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Reads a lot more exciting than it actually was :lol:

Sleepy and lonely. I do really love working with young children though, so so cute albeit frustrating sometimes. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    ****ty. I've had the worst nausea; basically been lying on the couch all day with a bowl just in case.

ReputationRep:
    Stressful, confusing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Sleepy and lonely. I do really love working with young children though, so so cute albeit frustrating sometimes. :yawn:
    Aww, well it is late so you've probably just got mixed emotions.

I'm not so good with children myself, I don't really know what to say or do! but yes, can be!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacques1st)
    Hate college. Staying for 1 year. Then doing A-levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't find it all that to be honest with you, but it's so worthit at the end. So stick at it, you will look back one day and be glad you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    ****ty. I've had the worst nausea; basically been lying on the couch all day with a bowl just in case.
    Omg that's horrible, I hate being sick... literally the worst thing. Hope you're better soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee342)
    Stressful, confusing
    Life hey.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.