Turn on thread page Beta

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elen90)
    Reminds me of an experiment that I saw - four different people each given an identical description, supposedly tailored towards themselves specifically.

Each individual was amazed by its accuracy.
    Derren Brown?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    Derren Brown?
    No it wasn't actually. Can't remember where it was from, but I think it's a YouTube video.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks, I don't require validation from anyone, not least a random user on TSR .

I don't think you even know me xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    my one was ignored

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here.

ReputationRep:
    :creep:

Doubt you know who i am though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Same here.
    That lippy, m'dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    That lippy, m'dear.
    Are you asking what the brand/colour is?

ReputationRep:
    Jeese guys give me a chance, although it's hard to believe I do have a life outside of tsr :rolleyes:

Will get round to everyone eventually don't worry

ReputationRep:
    No; acknowledging its boldness in colour (but if you would be so kind to tell me...)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'd quite like to know! it's so lovely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    No thanks, I don't require validation from anyone, not least a random user on TSR .
    However, posting in the thread is almost automatic registration to be subject to the thread starter's opinion. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Jeese guys give me a chance, although it's hard to believe I do have a life outside of tsr :rolleyes:

Will get round to everyone eventually don't worry
    Don't lie :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    No; acknowledging its boldness in colour (but if you would be so kind to tell me...)
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I'd quite like to know! it's so lovely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!
    The colour is 'Fandango Purple' from Sleek's 'Matte Me' range. It's only a fiver!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you!
    It's 'Fandango Purple' from Sleek's 'Matte Me' range. It's only a fiver!
    You're welcome!

Thank you! I love Sleek eyeshadow/blush so it makes me very happy knowing the lipsticks look as nice as that definitely going to check them out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome!

Thank you! I love Sleek eyeshadow/blush so it makes me very happy knowing the lipsticks look as nice as that definitely going to check them out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do the eyeshadows/blush last long? I'm always skeptical about eyeshadows unless they're Urban Decay or something (but they're pretty expensive!).

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    It's 'Fandango Purple' from Sleek's 'Matte Me' range. It's only a fiver!
    Oh, thanks. I don't know what that colour will do for me though. I have to stay towards warmer shades. Sleek's Brink Pink looks nice but I wear Dose of Colors Pinky Promise It's also matte.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Do the eyeshadows/blush last long? I'm always skeptical about eyeshadows unless they're Urban Decay or something (but they're pretty expensive!).
    I've only got one eyeshadow palette but they really do! Mine are all shimmers except one though, and I've heard the matte ones aren't so great. The blush is pretty but doesn't last ages I must admit. In terms of eyeshadow though, I'd really recommend Zoeva palettes if you haven't tried them, they're so gorgeous and really pigmented/long lasting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, thanks. I don't know what that colour will do for me though. I have to stay towards warmer shades. Sleek's Brink Pink looks nice but I wear Dose of Colors Pinky Promise It's also matte.
    I was a little skeptical about it at first (I normally wear nudes or dark reds) but it's not as eccentric as it appears. Thank goodness for testers instore! Fandago Purple is very similar to the Dose of Colors one and Brink Pink looks lovely!
    Are you wearing Pinky Promise in your avatar?

I've only got one eyeshadow palette but they really do! Mine are all shimmers except one though, and I've heard the matte ones aren't so great. The blush is pretty but doesn't last ages I must admit. In terms of eyeshadow though, I'd really recommend Zoeva palettes if you haven't tried them, they're so gorgeous and really pigmented/long lasting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw, I was really hoping to buy a good matte palette without spending too much money.
    I have a Revolution one but it's not so great.
    Thank you for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out!

ReputationRep:
    ME (you'll have nothing to say, not a regular poster)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.