The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

how do i register through Eventbrite ?
Original post by Yahya1997
Do you mind me asking what other uni invited you for a interview and for what course??

Exeter for Medicine :smile:
Original post by help089
how do i register through Eventbrite ?

Make an Eventbrite account by clicking on register.
Go back to your email which has a link to Nottingham's interview page, on the side there should be Event Brite links with different dates of interviews, click on one and type in the password and choose a time. However, their all booked so you'll have to wait until Monday.

Hope that's clear :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spiritless98
I've got an interview- so all previous academic results and UKCAT etc will be discarded and it will solely be based on interview.
I think my personal statement and references stood out- and my AS level results were much better than GCSEs
But it all depends on interview now!

thanks,one last question please ,what a-levels were you taking, i'm taking maths,physics,chemistry and biology.will i sill be able to apply for A108 ?
Original post by money-for-all
thanks,one last question please ,what a-levels were you taking, i'm taking maths,physics,chemistry and biology.will i sill be able to apply for A108 ?

Yes you can!
I take Biology, Chemistry and psychology
And dropped AS sociology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 125
Original post by money-for-all

Yes as long as you meet the other entry requirements.
I am taking maths, physics, biology and chemistry also and continued all to A2
Original post by Jalouise
Make an Eventbrite account by clicking on register.
Go back to your email which has a link to Nottingham's interview page, on the side there should be Event Brite links with different dates of interviews, click on one and type in the password and choose a time. However, their all booked so you'll have to wait until Monday.

Hope that's clear :smile:

thank you.
What dates are your interviews? Mine is on the 29th
Mines on the 29th swell 1:30-5:15 interview at 4:05

Mine is 1.30-5.00
I don't know what time my interview is tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just booked mine! 29th January Interview: 9.45am -1.30pm

Is anyone staying a day before?
anyone booked 19th jan ~7am?
Mines on the 29th swell 1:30-5:15 interview at 4:05

Mines the same time as yours as well :smile:
Hi all,

I'd just like to clarify what I should upload onto the portal.
Does "most recent academic achievements" also include AS Results?
Does anyone think that there will be more dates released for interviews?
Yes there will be as I called them up. There will only be one more date after these. The admissions lady said that she would prefer us to choose one of these dates and leave the other date for people who haven't received an invitation yet.
Original post by lisboonpop
anyone booked 19th jan ~7am?

Me!! it was only after I booked it that I received an email saying more dates will be added >.>
Original post by okopops
Me!! it was only after I booked it that I received an email saying more dates will be added >.>

haha same here, have top drive 3 hours up to notts aswell. Long journey but ofc well worth it. Hope to see you on the day:smile:
Original post by lisboonpop
haha same here, have top drive 3 hours up to notts aswell. Long journey but ofc well worth it. Hope to see you on the day:smile:

ouch! I was going to complain about my measly 1hr drive to notts. Good luck! :h:
Original post by okopops
ouch! I was going to complain about my measly 1hr drive to notts. Good luck! :h:

I have to go to Nottingham and stay there the day before because my interview is at 7.30am in the morning and there are no trains to get me there that early 😔😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Annettee
I have to go to Nottingham and stay there the day before because my interview is at 7.30am in the morning and there are no trains to get me there that early 😔😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're on the same boat :frown: what date is ur interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending