Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty260)
    Does anyone have the mock exam paper questions for the global 2016 f585 econ exam from apt initiatives?If so can they help me out here?
    I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sean055)
    Did anyone get the tutor2u toolkit?
    I did, not very good. Econplusdal's model answer pack is so much better.

ReputationRep:
    tutor2u guide is bad and everything is already on their website to be honest

ReputationRep:
    anyone who has done f585 global economy or is doing it and has nearly finished revision can you please message me as i need help

thx

ReputationRep:
    HI i was wondering if anyone who sat Work and Leisure last year has the questions from the June 2015 paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolguy123456)
    I do
    Can you also help me out?!

ReputationRep:
    Can I please be added to this group as well!!

ReputationRep:
    can u message me pls
    (Original post by Student_Tom123)
    Hello everyone,

I did the F585 exam last year, and I got a solid A in the exam. Just thought I'd drop a message and if anyone wants any help at all on the unit I am more than willing to help out in any way I can...

Drop me a private message or simply place a message on this page and I'll try my very best to reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty260)
    Does anyone have the mock exam paper questions for the global 2016 f585 econ exam from apt initiatives?If so can they help me out here?
    What's the APT Initiatives paper? Is it a third-party paper based on the 2016 Stimulus Material?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Say what!)
    What's the APT Initiatives paper? Is it a third-party paper based on the 2016 Stimulus Material?
    [deleted]

ReputationRep:
    [deleted]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrionMusicNet)
    Sort of. I can send that to you along with my own notes if you want? Send me a pm with your email if you want the files.
    Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. And not at the moment, but cheers again for the offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrionMusicNet)
    Sort of. I can send that to you along with my own notes if you want? Send me a pm with your email if you want the files.

Can you send me too please? I'll pm you

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my first year at University and I've decided to retake this exam because i'm one UMS mark off the next grade boundary in Economics and its been bugging me all year. After my University exams I'll have a month to relearn and revise for this exam... perhaps not enough time. Does anyone know of anyone useful online resources I could use to learn the content? Appreciate any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 22.22)
    I'm in my first year at University and I've decided to retake this exam because i'm one UMS mark off the next grade boundary in Economics and its been bugging me all year. After my University exams I'll have a month to relearn and revise for this exam... perhaps not enough time. Does anyone know of anyone useful online resources I could use to learn the content? Appreciate any help
    the link that OrionMusicNet has provided for their notes is really good

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has the F585 June 2015 paper by chance, please could you post it. I'll give rep.

ReputationRep:
    Keynes if you go on to youtube, and type in (I think) f585 june 2016 (there should be a video by someone called gconomics) he has a video on this year's exam, he's linked in the link to get last years paper (if I remember correctly that is )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If they take all of our jobs, they must be giving the government hella lot of tax revenue from their wages. Not to forget national insurance. They take their wages but they give us a lot back too, just as the rest of the country gives a lot to this government.

ReputationRep:
    Can you post it on here, thanks, it will really mean a lot

ReputationRep:
    Can you post it on here, thanks it will really mean a lot

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.