Turn on thread page Beta

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Besides Daniel Radcliffe and some other actors and maybe a footballer or boxer, I've probably only liked 2 white men deep enough my whole life. :erm:
    I am attracted to moreso sexual energy and style than bare looks, and that's because sexuality can radiate off anyone and everyone has their own style. So I find myself crushing on men across the board.

ReputationRep:
    What you say is true, practically all the black guys on here prefer non black girls and nearly all of the black girls prefer non black guys from their own admissions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    What you say is true, practically all the black guys on here prefer non black girls and nearly all of the blacks prefer non black guys from their own admissions.

That is what we call self hatred

ReputationRep:
    Well I dont have any attractions to them... only south asians and south americans!!!!

ReputationRep:
    At this point attraction-to-race threads are like a TSR Relationships tradition.

When the nueks fall all that will survive are bacteria, cockroaches, some mutant humans and these threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, we are not easy, are we?
    Yes they are not and shouldn't be, which is good.

It shows that they are feminine,classy and respect themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    prefer black guys
    or gingers.
    Quite a contrast, but variety is the spice of life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazjaz)
    Quite a contrast, but variety is the spice of life
    Haha I know right. I've given up trying to find natural black ginger. It just does not happen. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha I know right. I've given up trying to find natural black ginger. It just does not happen. Lol
    There are some ginger mixed race people out there but they certainly aren't two a penny, nor are gingers full stop!

ReputationRep:
    There are some ginger mixed race people out there but they certainly aren't two a penny, nor are gingers full stop!
    I know but one can dream right.
    And did you just say gingers aren't good looking? Like really? Really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I know but one can dream right.
    And did you just say gingers aren't good looking? Like really? Really?
    No not at all haha are you kidding me? The only love of my life was ginger! I meant they are not two a penny i.e. they are rare full stop never mind the mixed ones

ReputationRep:
    No not at all haha are you kidding me? The only love of my life was ginger! I meant they are not two a penny i.e. they are rare full stop never mind the mixed ones
    Hahahaha lol. My mistake haha. Yes they are rare but there's a ginger parade next summer in London which I'll be attending. Can not wait

ReputationRep:
    I do find white people attractive but I don't think I'd be in a long-term relationship with one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hahahaha lol. My mistake haha. Yes they are rare but there's a ginger parade next summer in London which I'll be attending. Can not wait
    Like a moth to a flame :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Like a moth to a flame :sexface:
    Likes bees to honey haha

White guy, 18, and I have to say that whilst I find some white girls attractive mainly I find girls of other races way more attractive, particularly black girls. But obviously character is important and anyone who falls into the 'white girl' stereotype will immediately turn me off regardless of skin colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I wish I could attend one, I mean who knows? I mightmeet the love of my life there 😉😍

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Vernon francois would like to say hi

http://i.imgur.com/RBUolFp.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
    Aww why you are pretty!
    omfg that's so nice thank you! but i used to be quite picky which made me less open minded to new people so low standards is the next best thing

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :rofl:
    You are like Mr Smurf , so annoying. Don't know why you had to state your preference. Everyone on TSR knows of your adoration :rolleyes: for Asians, which you have 0.1% chance of getting by the way.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.