Turn on thread page Beta

Small things that annoy you for no reason watch

ReputationRep:
    If this counts, I hate that sound you get when you sweep a floor with an old broom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    Girls who don't wear makeup and they brag about it like "oh I prefer the natural look" and go on about it like they're so much better than you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    THIS! A million times.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who don't wear makeup and they brag about it like "oh I prefer the natural look"

and go on about it like they're so much better than you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Since when is that though?
    And quite ironic considering how many things you're posting annoy you :erm:.

ReputationRep:
    When you're masturbating and your dog walks in and just stares at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    guys with those prepubescent mustaches and sparse beards
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    It's like biiiitch, maybe you should invest in some.

No I am not sorry for that comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seeing as I don't always wear makeup (and never needed to ) and you're saying "biiitch," I take this personally. So allow me:

Have you never found yourself attractive enough to leave the house without makeup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    When you're masturbating and your dog walks in and just stares at you.
    Nah sorry; can't relate, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rezy)
    If this counts, I hate that sound you get when you sweep a floor with an old broom
    That should do. There are people all through this thread being annoyed by things just as trivial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Seeing as I don't always wear makeup (and never needed to ) and you're saying "biiitch," I take this personally. So allow me:

Have you never found yourself attractive enough to leave the house without makeup?
    That's fair enough, yes. I have.

I don't wear it everyday and can happily leave the house without it, mainly at night though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah sorry; can't relate, mate.
    You don't have a dog that watches you flick the bean?

ReputationRep:
    That's fair enough, yes. I have.

I don't wear it everyday and can happily leave the house without it, mainly at night though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right. So on what pedestal are you to be so indignant about women who do the same thing? I also feel the "bragging about not wearing makeup" to be a slight exaggeration.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who go on about how they're so against animal testing yet they wear makeup that is animal tested. Lol bye

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right. So on what pedestal are you to be so indignant about women who do the same thing? I also feel the "bragging about not wearing makeup" to be a slight exaggeration.
    I've experienced it several times where I've had girls say to me "hmm don't know why you wear so much makeup, I prefer the natural look. I barely wear any" and they say it as if that makes them so much better than me. So yes, I have heard girls brag about it. Many of times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People annoy me in general and this is why.

Loud chavs walking around the high street swearing at everyone.
    People who play loud music at stupid o clock in the mornings.
    People who you speak to that spit in your face each time they open their mouths.
    Drunk females who try it on when they're clearly not capable of standing and conversing.
    People who borrow money, but never return it back whilst giving excuses each time.
    Unprofessional workers who can't do their jobs properly and therefore jeopardizing my time.
    People who cancel plans last minute.
    Those that lie to me straight to my face.
    Selfish people who are unwilling to go out of their way to do things that are important for other people.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who go on about how they're so against animal testing yet they wear makeup that is animal tested. Lol byePosted from TSR Mobile

I've experienced it several times where I've had girls say to me "hmm don't know why you wear so much makeup, I prefer the natural look. I barely wear any" and they say it as if that makes them so much better than me. So yes, I have heard girls brag about it. Many of times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know a very enriched group of women then :erm:

Well in that regard it annoys me that women who hide behind makeup take themselves to be prettier or better than women who feel fine without it. I'm sure we've all experienced this; I'm experiencing it now I only wear makeup to special events and going as far as lotion, a hairstyle and lippy And it's done me just fine.

ReputationRep:
    The sound of velcro. It hurts my ears. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    What annoys me:

When I see women at the launderette or the corner shop wearing so much makeup like a call girl or like they're about to go clubbing.
    It's like, honey, you're just getting some milk, relax

I also hate people who judge others and turn out to be massive hypocrites.

ReputationRep:
    You know a very enriched group of women then :erm:

Well in that regard it annoys me that women who hide behind makeup take themselves to be prettier or better than women who feel fine without it. I'm sure we've all experienced this; I'm experiencing it now I only wear makeup to special events and going as far as lotion, a hairstyle and lippy And it's done me just fine.
    How are you experiencing it now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When they see that I'm online (not replying) and the second (blue) check mark, yet still decide to send another message, regardless of whether or not I replied to their first six. :mute:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just want to give them apt replies at their proper time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not so sure why 'no reason' is in the title but

People who talk very loud on the phone like people do in Hong Kong

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.