Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what the allocation is- hopefully its an open process

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine_b)
    Yup! Biomedical Science graduate here I wonder if there are a set number of places for grads?
    Not sure what the allocation is, hopefully its an open process!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seems there is a few of us who are graduates!!! Good luck guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a grad applicant too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the only work experience i have besides shadowing doctors is like 5 months of teaching math so its the only this i can include in the R and R form

do you think that is enough?
    i applied to a care home tooo but they dont have any places!!
    is anyone else in the same position as me? like with barely any work experience lol

ReputationRep:
    I am also a graduate
    Graduate galore! lol

ReputationRep:
    Anyone submitted their form yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm graduate entry! From Keele as well and I still don't know what to put on this dastardly form!

Also most of my roles and responsibilities were over 3 years ago as I've been doing my degree! I guess they will just have to deal with it.. maybe I'll put my degree down.. desperate times.

ReputationRep:
    does the character limit include spaces?

ReputationRep:
    On the R+R form, when it says role undertaken if you were a work experience student would it simply be work experience student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adershsaravanaa)
    does the character limit include spaces?
    Yup! Space is so tight on this form :/

ReputationRep:
    So tight the space! I need to get going with it. Have people submitted yet? I've barely started!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    guys on the R&R form where it says:

"Please give an example of a situation where you have helped or provided care for somebody (by this we mean an individual person)"

do they want like working in a care home and stuff?
    or can i put teaching math as it still counts as helping someone????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sickfam)
    guys on the R&R form where it says:

"Please give an example of a situation where you have helped or provided care for somebody (by this we mean an individual person)"

do they want like working in a care home and stuff?
    or can i put teaching math as it still counts as helping someone????
    i think that would definitely count as helping someone. if you have something else as well, it might be worth putting that down too

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I've applied to Keele and am trying to complete the R&R form. Does the responsibility paragraph have to be about additional responsibility you chose to undertake or can you describe the responsibility that was just part of your role? I was a Healthcare Assistant in a hospital for 4 months and I'm not sure if I can include this as a part of the responsibilities paragraph- saying how I was responsible for patient hygiene and welfare etc. I didn't get promoted or move up in the role, so my responsibilities stayed the same most of the time I was there. Help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssequeire1)
    OH MY GOD I JUST REPLIED TO THE R&R FORM ASKING THEM TO SEND ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY

This account was set up purely to receive R&R forms.Emails sent to this account will not be replied to. Please send any enquiries to [email protected].---------PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL CAREFULLYThank you very much for returning your Roles and Responsibilites form. This is confirmation that we have received your form which will be matched to your application and assessed by our tutors in due course.WHAT DO I DO I'M GOING TO DIE
    Hey I was wondering whether you had managed to resolve this issue?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys
    do you think it's ok to answer the questions with information from the same experience/job or should there be examples from all experiences mentioned on the form?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Do they look at personal statement? Or just the form

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deviance)
    hi guys
    do you think it's ok to answer the questions with information from the same experience/job or should there be examples from all experiences mentioned on the form?
    thanks
    You do not have to use all the experiences stated.
    Just use the ones you think are appropriate for each section. So you can use the same one for all 4 if it seems to fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charnot1997)
    Do they look at personal statement? Or just the form

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They use the form to select applicants for interview.
    The personal statement is used at the interview

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.