Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    I was wondering has anyone applied for the Jan 2017 intake? If so have you recieved an interview invitation yet? Do you think they deal with all the 2016 intakes first?
    lool soo many questions xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've applied to bcu for adult nursing and my interview is next Monday

ReputationRep:
    I have mine on Monday too, are u AM or PM??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mine is in the afternoon! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered a place today 😁 good luck on your interviews. Just be yourself and think about the questions before you answer xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah randall)
    Just been offered a place today 😁 good luck on your interviews. Just be yourself and think about the questions before you answer xx
    what branch of nursing is that for?

ReputationRep:
    What kinda questions did they ask?!

Well done on getting a place! X
    (Original post by sarah randall;[url="tel:61789945")
    61789945[/url]]Just been offered a place today 😁 good luck on your interviews. Just be yourself and think about the questions before you answer xx
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Jess-97x)
    What kinda questions did they ask?!

Well done on getting a place! X
    Hi Jess

I'm not sure if you have already seen our help and advice videos for applying for a health course. There are a lot of great tips on the interview process.

If you want to take a look you can find them all here. I hope they answer some of your questions.

Sonya

ReputationRep:
    Hi how many questions do you have to get right? i'm better at maths than english

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erm_okay)
    Hey everyone
    I was wondering has anyone applied for the Jan 2017 intake? If so have you recieved an interview invitation yet? Do you think they deal with all the 2016 intakes first?
    lool soo many questions xxx
    Hi I have applied for Jan 2017 I don't think we will hear anything yet, Do you know how many questions there are?, and how many you have to get right?. I'm worried about the english 😬

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear from BCU this month for child nursing as I had my interview in November

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdot12)
    Still waiting to hear from BCU this month for child nursing as I had my interview in November
    s
    How long do you have to wait? Was the english ok?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how many questions you need to get right in english?
    I had an interview a week ago for sept 2016 doing children's nursing! They are lovely so there's no need to worry xx

ReputationRep:
    9/12 for the maths 11/15 for the English! It's all in the selction day email ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannacd)
    s
    How long do you have to wait? Was the english ok?
    Should be this month. And yes the maths and English are nearly identical to their practice papers online

ReputationRep:
    I am currently waiting for an interview offer or a decline at least, from the time you send your UCAS off till the time you hear of a possible interview of rejection, can anyone tell me how long they waited please.

thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    About 2 weeks for all mine (interviews) but one. So waiting for the last one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yes that's like me. ive heard from 4. waiting for BCU now

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've watched them all Thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Should be this month. And yes the maths and English are nearly identical to their practice papers online
    Hey, just to let you know, I also had my child nursing interview in November - I phoned BCU admissions last week to see if there's any news, and they told me they won't let anyone know until end March/beginning April, as they want to interview all the applicants first, then make their decisions! So looks like it will be a 5 month wait between interview and finding out

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.