Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barely)
    Well done! Do you mind sharing your stats?
    Thank you so much! Not at all
    8A's int 2
    5A's higher
    Ukcat: 670 average sjt band 2 (which I was pretty concerned about for Dundee!)

Hope your application goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered an interview for the foundation year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam9)
    Thank you so much! Not at all
    8A's int 2
    5A's higher
    Ukcat: 670 average sjt band 2 (which I was pretty concerned about for Dundee!)

Hope your application goes well!
    Congrats! i got an interview just there as well! what date are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayurrroy)
    Congrats! i got an interview just there as well! what date are you going for?
    Ahh woo well done!! The 10th of December at 10:45!! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljholt)
    Just been offered an interview for the foundation year!
    Yay congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Just got an interview too! So thrilled. But I'm a bit confused, what do they mean that I need to bring educational certificates? I'm not from the UK, does anyone know what does it mean for me? What does it mean for you natives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kylare)
    Hi! Just got an interview too! So thrilled. But I'm a bit confused, what do they mean that I need to bring educational certificates? I'm not from the UK, does anyone know what does it mean for me? What does it meanfor you natives?
    Congratulations, well done!! For us it just means an official certificate with all our exam results on it that we get from the SQA (the scottish exam board,not too sure what it is elsewhere!). It's the certificate we get on results day haha! Not too sure what your equivalent would be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam9)
    Congratulations, well done!! For us it just means an official certificate with all our exam results on it that we get from the SQA (the scottish exam board,not too sure what it is elsewhere!). It's the certificate we get on results day haha! Not too sure what your equivalent would be?
    Are these, like, certificates you get after each school year evaluating your performance in that year? Or is it some overall certificate you get after completing secondary education?
    I'm from the Czech republic.

ReputationRep:
    Interview I'm a graduate. Never been so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanab)
    Well done What time did you receive this and for what date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanab)
    Well done on the interview! I'm a graduate too and I just wondered what you got in your UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview offer today- so happy!
    My UKCAT was 657.5 and band 1 for those interested.

ReputationRep:
    So many people are getting interviews it makes me doubt I stand a chance of getting one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1lastchance)
    So many people are getting interviews it makes me doubt I stand a chance of getting one
    Don't worry, I'm in the same boat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatMyShortsYum)
    Well done on the interview! I'm a graduate too and I just wondered what you got in your UKCAT?
    697.5 band 2. Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys, did anyone receive a confirmation email today? It said on one of the emails that they will be sending one on Wednesday 25th November, but I haven't got one...

ReputationRep:
    Help please!

I've just realised that the Dundee website states that they require recent study within the past three years. Problem is, I graduated in November 2012 (and did my last exams in May of that year, which is what the UCAS application says). My job has been pretty academic with lots of training courses, but nothing that you could call a qualification.

Didn't realise this effing situation until other people started getting interviews.

Any advice on what I can do, other than sit tight and hope I get by with what I have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kylare)
    Hi! Just got an interview too! So thrilled. But I'm a bit confused, what do they mean that I need to bring educational certificates? I'm not from the UK, does anyone know what does it mean for me? What does it mean for you natives?
    Hey congrats! Are you an EU applicant? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prospectivemed56)
    Help please!

I've just realised that the Dundee website states that they require recent study within the past three years. Problem is, I graduated in November 2012 (and did my last exams in May of that year, which is what the UCAS application says). My job has been pretty academic with lots of training courses, but nothing that you could call a qualification.

Didn't realise this effing situation until other people started getting interviews.

Any advice on what I can do, other than sit tight and hope I get by with what I have?
    You should mail/call them and ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanab)
    Can I ask, what letter does your second name start with? We are just trying to work out if it's being done in alphabetical order?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.