Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    If satanism is the opposite of Christianity and Islam then I can only imagine it is very accepting and positive.
    There is a form of Theisitic Satanism which is essentially reverse Christianity lol

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I think so, although it might not be exactly like a body on Earth...

I wouldn't put it past Allah's sadistic and savage nature to make it impossible for the soul/body to go insane.

Well the souls in heaven are in a different location to those in hell, no?
    Super regeneration is a bonus i guess.

thing is what if a person who likes BDSM goes to hell how would they be punished?

No i meant souls in hell lets assume they have different punishments whats stopping every single soul being on fire? except Allah making it so some Souls are fire proof

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)

thing is what if a person who likes BDSM goes to hell how would they be punished?
    Hmm, good question. Maybe if you get sentenced to hell you can just pretend you like BDSM so Allah will send you to heaven, thinking it'll be torture for you.

No i meant souls in hell lets assume they have different punishments whats stopping every single soul being on fire? except Allah making it so some Souls are fire proof
    I'm sure if Allah existed that he would be able to selectively set some souls on fire and not others.

Lol at this discussion on a non-existent deity's fire abilities :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Hmm, good question. Maybe if you get sentenced to hell you can just pretend you like BDSM so Allah will send you to heaven, thinking it'll be torture for you.

I'm sure if Allah existed that he would be able to selectively set some souls on fire and not others.

Lol at this discussion on a non-existent deity's fire abilities :lol:
    Actually what if instead he put you into an over the top childrens cartoon? I'd hate to live in the world of the Wiggles or the Teletubbies

wouldn't it not be easier for him to just put up a wall or something?

Well its important how do we know if Allah is a fire bender or not if we can't decide on his fire abilities?

ReputationRep:
    Do you worship the devil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m3m)
    Do you worship the devil?
    Ah but i have a question for you before i answer yours, who is your question directed to? XD

ReputationRep:
    Ah but i have a question for you before i answer yours, who is your question directed to? XD
    The OP? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m3m)
    The OP? :curious:
    aka Me i asked because you didn't qoute the OP lol.
    does this answer your question big hint look at the lyrics

ReputationRep:
    aka Me i asked because you didn't qoute the OP lol.
    does this answer your question big hint look at thle lyrics
    Yeah, you lol. Who else would i be directing it to other than the op

That is the creepiest thing i've listened to ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m3m)
    Yeah, you lol. Who else would i be directing it to other than the op

That is the creepiest thing i've listened to ever
    lol litterally anyone XD i've some users not qoute someone but mean a poster a page behind its so confusing.

hmmmm i could have shown you funeral metal as well lol like Dont mourn by Pantheist its actually a 14 minute song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonymousForLife)
    LMAO.

Says the person who can figure everyone out whether they have new accounts or not. How embarrassing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Noop, that's me.

ReputationRep:
    kreative

ReputationRep:
    gotta say. This is a new one for TSR.

ReputationRep:
    lol litterally anyone XD i've some users not qoute someone but mean a poster a page behind its so confusing.

hmmmm i could have shown you funeral metal as well lol like Dont mourn by Pantheist its actually a 14 minute song
    Lol, I looked it up and listened to like 2 minutes of it and quickly closed it. Does it summon up the devil to my house if i listen to it :erm: This whole thing is weird lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    gotta say. This is a new one for TSR.
    hmmm would you figure things out sooner if my name had been WordBearersElite? :P

(Original post by m3m)
    Lol, I looked it up and listened to like 2 minutes of it and quickly closed it. Does it summon up the devil to my house if i listen to it :erm: This whole thing is weird lol
    well the first line "Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer" would you have prefered Ritual or infestissumam? :P
    No lol it doesn't summon a demon, otherwise i'd have like 50 by now cause i love that song XD
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I do not approve of this

ReputationRep:
    hmmm would you figure things out sooner if my name had been WordBearersElite? :P
    ahh but...., as Satan would be defined as a singular being yet the word bearers worship chaos undivided (death guard follow nurgle)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    ahh but...., as Satan would be defined as a singular being yet the word bearers worship chaos undivided (death guard follow nurgle)
    Ah could Satan be simply a greater daemon of one of the chaos gods?
    (lol yep grandpapa nurgle i'm getting a giant Tzeentch chaos star on my back lol)

ReputationRep:

well the first line "Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer" would you have prefered Ritual or infestissumam? :P
    No lol it doesn't summon a demon, otherwise i'd have like 50 by now cause i love that song XD
    Ritual or infestissumam? What's that?

Interesting. You don't sound like someone who chills with the devils :lol: When did you become a devil worshipper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m3m)
    Ritual or infestissumam? What's that?

Interesting. You don't sound like someone who chills with the devils :lol: When did you become a devil worshipper?
    oh they are two other songs by ghost, Ritual is about a ritual and Infestissumam is a song in latin lol.

Oh? what makes me not sound like a person who chills with devils? :P
    many years ago then i studied Paganism now i technically do both as i haven't decided which i want to follow 100%

ReputationRep:
    oh they are two other songs by ghost, Ritual is about a ritual and Infestissumam is a song in latin lol.

Oh? what makes me not sound like a person who chills with devils? :P
    many years ago then i studied Paganism now i technically do both as i haven't decided which i want to follow 100%
    Ohh ok...is it a must in your religion to listen to these songs? :vroam:

How did your family react when they found out?

Idk..you don't sound...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    creepy/scary

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.