Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who likes eating eggs here? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    You just did, genius. Keep trolling, though, it's very subtle. :yy:
    Nope, I responded to your posting, and the fact you had made one, not the content of the strawman argument.

When the whitehouse says "we don't comment on hypothetical situations" they are doing the same thing. Responding to the fact one has been made, not the content.

I honestly can no longer tell your intentions. At first I thought you just lacked the intelligence to reply to me in a coherent manner, now I wonder, are you trolling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    How has this thread got 111 replies
    Bc there's too much love for eggs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    And that I think is where we disagree.
    It's not often I see someone disagree with facts. Never stops being funny though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    oh shut up, as if i'm the only one that eat eggs

you vegan slut.
    Reported for being offensive. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    It's not often I see someone disagree with facts. Never stops being funny though.
    Well, seeing that I have shown in this thread that eggs are more effective than tofu in terms of protein, perhaps you can show me some facts which you believe to be true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    OK THANK YOU:bigsmile::dance::giggle::gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    reported for trolling.

People are obviously very passionate about eating eggs! The savage male chick killing beasts! :pierre:
    Wait have you reported me for trolling, when I was only stating my opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Well, seeing that I have shown in this thread that eggs are more effective than tofu in terms of protein, perhaps you can show me some facts which you believe to be true?
    Before we continue, how much protein does on need to be healthy per KG of their weight?

ReputationRep:
    No just the other guy. Your post wasn't quite as pointless and useless as his

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Bc there's too much love for eggs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes there is which is very bizarre haha

ReputationRep:
    And I also reported you hunny you shouldn't be reporting people just for stating an opinion and labelling it as trolling. because that's trolling itself baby girl

ReputationRep:
    She is absolutely ridiculous. She reported me for the same reason too.

ReputationRep:
    No just the other guy. Your post wasn't quite as pointless and useless as his
    Ahh right okay, I'll take that as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    Eating an egg means the egg doesnt grow into a chick and get shredded. Egg eaters are doing them a favour.

ReputationRep:
    Before we continue, how much protein does on need to be healthy per KG of their weight?
    According to my very helpful friend Google, 46/56 grams per KG for a sedentary female/male.

ReputationRep:
    Eating eggs is unethical as my original post made clear with the video of male chicks being killed alive. I'd rather eat a 1000kg of tofu for the same protein as 1 egg, if it was that under nourished to get my protein, than eat something that causes suffering to animals. Just admit it. You have no compassion towards animals and all you care about is yourself and your food without an inkling about the origins of what you eat.
    Let people have an opinion!
    reported for not letting others have an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Eating an egg means the egg doesnt grow into a chick and get shredded. Egg eaters are doing them a favour.
    Keep dreaming...now watch the original video I posted.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, where does that stop me from being entitled to call them on their ****?

And they are responding to the question out of context. The question has a very specific context.
    What you call 'within reason' clearly has no bearing on context.
    XD Nobody posted anything of that sort therefore there was no need to call them out. Again, the title is "Who likes eating eggs here"? People have responded with comments regarding the taste which is perfectly acceptable given the question yet you choose to enforce your views by telling them to reply again but in content to the OP. Do you hold the idea that we'll all stop eating eggs after watching baby chicks get crushed? Yes, chicks are incredibly cute - No, I doubt they'll make me turn to veganism. The poster in this case possibly should've named the thread "Watch my video and tell me if you still like eggs!" rather than "Who likes eggs"? :lolwut:Then and only then would it have been totally acceptable for you to get slightly annoyed at anyone who mentioned how great they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eating eggs is unethical as my original post made clear with the video of male chicks being killed alive. I'd rather eat a 1000kg of tofu for the same protein as 1 egg, if it was that under nourished to get my protein, than eat something that causes suffering to animals. Just admit it. You have no compassion towards animals and all you care about is yourself and your food without an inkling about the origins of what you eat.
    No, insisting that people who aren't well to do to eat food which would plunge them into further poverty is more immoral than the example you gave.

ReputationRep:
    Keep dreaming...now watch the original video I posted.
    Ive seen it and my it has reinforced my view. Eat as much eggs as you can.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.