ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    XD :jumphug:

Well, I suppose we do share the crown after all :crown: :

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nice hair anon :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    OMG *dies of cuteness overload* that was the most amazing thing i have ever watched in my life, SO MANY PIGS :ahee::ahee::ahee:
    EEK, I know- just so adorable. XD I didn't know they could eat so fast!¡ :teehee: <3

FESTIVE PIGGIES!!!! OMG anon i love you!!! *huggggsssss* here is us together:
    :excited::grouphugs:
    Awww CAVY, I love you too¡¡¡¡ :lovehug: Ohmyg, that is so brilliant aha. XD Here is us again:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    nice hair anon :rofl:
    Gosh, I know right. :toofunny: I did it myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Even if all you want to do is have a conversation about hedgehogs at 3:47am to make you smile, then I promise I will be listening to every word and engaging with you until dawn. ^-^ <3
    :innocent: how did you know anon :
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post60087883
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    EEK, I know- just so adorable. XD I didn't know they could eat so fast!¡ :teehee: <3

Awww CAVY, I love you too¡¡¡¡ :lovehug: Ohmyg, that is so brilliant aha. XD Here is us again:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what a handsome pair we are

ReputationRep:
    Hi, those are some fantastic pictures of Anon and Cavy.

I find happiness after helping others and seeing others happy. Tomorrow, Saturday 24th October is Make A Difference Day. It's basically a day to raise awareness of those who are in need and to encourage people to make a difference to these people's lives. It doesn't matter how great or small the action, or even if you show a random act of kindness to a friend or stranger. I have made a post about this in the health forum, although this day isn't all about health.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: <3

what a handsome pair we are
    XD The handsomest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hi, those are some fantastic pictures of Anon and Cavy.
    Helloo¡ Glad you think so.

I find happiness after helping others and seeing others happy. Tomorrow, Saturday 24th October is Make A Difference Day. It's basically a day to raise awareness of those who are in need and to encourage people to make a difference to these people's lives. It doesn't matter how great or small the action, or even if you show a random act of kindness to a friend or stranger. I have made a post about this in the health forum, although this day isn't all about health.
    YayYy, thank you v much for letting us know. ^-^ I wasn't aware but now I am, I will make sure that I do that little bit extra. :woo: You are welcome to link your thread from the health forum onto this thread to spread more awareness, if that'll help in anyway(?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Helloo¡ Glad you think so.

YayYy, thank you v much for letting us know. ^-^ I wasn't aware but now I am, I will make sure that I do that little bit extra. :woo: You are welcome to link your thread from the health forum onto this thread to spread more awareness, if that'll help in anyway(?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi. It had to be said - those pictures are awesome.
    You're welcome. Thanks, it's something that I only found out about last month and it already means a lot to me. Thanks, the link to my thread about Make A Difference Day is:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3677629

Thanks, that means a lot to me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. It had to be said - those pictures are awesome.
    Aw, well here is another one but Cavy me and you. :lol: Obviously it is double awesome bc you're in it.

You're welcome. Thanks, it's something that I only found out about last month and it already means a lot to me. Thanks, the link to my thread about Make A Difference Day is:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3677629

Thanks, that means a lot to me.
    Oh I see- Well, that's really great to hear and thank you for linking it too, I'm sure everyone visiting this thread will appreciate your input. :yep:

More than okay. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :chicken: Bc I need sleep!!¡¡¡ :nutcase: I only had like a 3hr nap then woke up at 1am- ish so even though I wasn't overly tired, I kinda needed some more. No..do I need to learn? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :ahee: One down, 4 (or more to go) :nutcase:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: I had the same dilemma last night :listen: Now apparently I can sing :noway:Even tried to sing myself to sleep :facepalm2: Don't know if I succeed tho :getmecoat:
    So I'll probably die :afraid:
    Mr Grylls taught me not to do a lot. Conserve your energy :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: I had the same dilemma last night :listen: Now apparently I can sing :noway:Even tried to sing myself to sleep :facepalm2: Don't know if I succeed tho :getmecoat:
    So I'll probably die :afraid:
    Mr Grylls taught me not to do a lot. Conserve your energy :wizard:
    :rofl: YayYYy :five:... Although I'm not sure we should be celebrating that. :erm:
    Bahahah XD What lullaby did you sing?
    So in other words Mr. Grylls is a role model for laziness¿ :laugh: Not sure that's a good idea, but ofc I will totally try. :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thread announcement: :woo:

If everyone could post a joke/picture in relation around the question "Why did the chicken cross the road by Sunday so we can complete the challenge set by LeyK then that'd be...

Spoiler:
    Show
    .... GREATLY APPRECIATED¡¡¡!!!! :woohoo:

Thankksssss. :teeth: <3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

If everyone could post a joke/picture around the question "Why did the chicken cross the road"? by Sunday so we can complete the challenge set by LeyK then that'd be ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...GREATLY APPRECIATED¡!¡!!!¡¡¡ :woohoo:

Thankssssss. :teeth: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    can i have a cookie if i do it?
    i have a cookie craving rn
    :cookie:

ReputationRep:

If everyone could post a joke/picture around the question "Why did the chicken cross the road"? by Sunday so we can complete the challenge set by LeyK then that'd be ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...GREATLY APPRECIATED¡!¡!!!¡¡¡ :woohoo:

Thankssssss. :teeth: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can i have a cookie if i do it?
    i have a cookie craving rn
    :cookie:
    Bahah XD Aw ofc you can, here you go:

^ I don't know whether it's alright to give you guinea pig cookies considering you're a guinea pig. It should be okay bc we eat gingerbread man cookies and that's kinda the same thing(?) Otherwise here you go -----> :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: I hope the craving goes away soon¡ :console: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bahah XD Aw ofc you can, here you go:

^ I don't know whether it's alright to give you guinea pig cookies considering you're a guinea pig. It should be okay bc we eat gingerbread man cookies and that's kinda the same thing(?) Otherwise here you go -----> :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: I hope the craving goes away soon¡ :console: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG THANK YOU!!! that is soooo cute anon!! hmm yes good point but it isn't cannibalism as my fur isn't made from flour thank you anon you are so thoughtful and here is your chicken post:

i hope this will suffice :cookie::grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    OMG THANK YOU!!! that is soooo cute anon!! hmm yes good point but it isn't cannibalism as my fur isn't made from flour thank you anon you are so thoughtful and here is your chicken post:

i hope this will suffice :cookie::grouphugs:
    Awww you are v welcome, Cavy¡¡¡ :hugs: My favourite one there is the plain orange guinea pig, I think they would almost be too cute to eat. XD Yes, that's exactly what I thought too aha but mentioned it just in case. Aw that is so nice of you, I really appreciate it. :jumphug: <3

:rofl: Ofc it does, it's beyond brilliant.^-^ Thank you for contributing to my request¡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: YayYYy :five:... Although I'm not sure we should be celebrating that. :erm:
    Bahahah XD What lullaby did you sing?
    So in other words Mr. Grylls is a role model for laziness¿ :laugh: Not sure that's a good idea, but ofc I will totally try. :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :embarrassed: I wanna say 'Soft Kitty' (Because it's the only one I know :cry2:)
    but knowing me I would have made up a song,
    promising myself some sweets or ice cream :eating:

And Mr. Grylls is the perfect role model for me. :borat:
    I like being lazy but I do love being hyper and adventurous :nutcase: Though he does it better :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.