Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for biochem?

ReputationRep:
    Received an unconditional for International business, how many are they giving out do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FELIXSHEPHERD)
    Received an unconditional for International business, how many are they giving out do you reckon?
    just received an offer as well

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else received an offer for sports science ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazyjoesmith)
    Has anyone else received an offer for sports science ?
    I have but I'm most likely rejecting it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional for English Lit. Even though Portsmouth is not my first choice I'm interested to see if anyone else has applied for this course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arjunnpatel97)
    Received an unconditional to study business management yesterday!!! buuuzzzzin
    Ahh I got an offer for business management aswell!!

ReputationRep:
    I have received my unconditional offer for Hospitality Management at Portsmouth Uni and my place is accepted and confirm now just the waiting game till September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PottyLottie1993)
    I have received my unconditional offer for Hospitality Management at Portsmouth Uni and my place is accepted and confirm now just the waiting game till September
    Congrats so they are you firm choice ? I'm not sure about if to make them a firm or Kent

ReputationRep:
    Congrats so they are you firm choice ? I'm not sure about if to make them a firm or Kent
    Yeah as a mature student all my offers were unconditional so I accepted Portsmouth and rejected the rest, Its down to personal preference really have a look at reviews on both unis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PottyLottie1993)
    Yeah as a mature student all my offers were unconditional so I accepted Portsmouth and rejected the rest, Its down to personal preference really have a look at reviews on both unis
    Ahh I shall thank you for the advice 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilywenzel98)
    I have but I'm most likely rejecting it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh I'm going to check it out but I can see me making an insurance if the accommodation isn't as good as I would like

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I shall thank you for the advice 😊
    Have you had a look at Kent? Personally when I went down I wasn't too keen. But that's personal preference

ReputationRep:
    Have you had a look at Kent? Personally when I went down I wasn't too keen. But that's personal preference
    I haven't been down there yet I'm goin in Feb. Which campus did you check out ? Was it the Medway one ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Medway! You could ask me questions but if you're going down anyway just see for yourself
    I haven't been down there yet I'm goin in Feb. Which campus did you check out ? Was it the Medway one ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Medway! You could ask me questions but if you're going down anyway just see for yourself
    What was it about there that you didn't like personally ?

ReputationRep:
    What was it about there that you didn't like personally ?
    The accommodation is 15+ min walk to the class, rooms bit dull Town seemed dull, no community feel and facilities weren't great and whole place seemed outdated. But still go you may like it!

ReputationRep:
    The accommodation is 15+ min walk to the class, rooms bit dull Town seemed dull, no community feel and facilities weren't great and whole place seemed outdated. But still go you may like it!
    Ahh well I'm going to see both of them next month I will let you know what you I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tessie Ericsson)
    I've got an unconditional for English Lit. Even though Portsmouth is not my first choice I'm interested to see if anyone else has applied for this course
    I’ve applied for English Lit and History

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for Accounting and Finance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.