Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should Cannabis be legalised? watch

• View Poll Results: Should cannabis be legalised?
    Yes
    51.89%
    No
    48.11%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Even the likes of coke and e are not incredibly harmful if controlled, it's control that's the problem. If people self educated themselves on dosage, side effects and what not to take with what, people would be a lot safer. That said, addiction is always gonna be an issue, regardless of how much you know.

My philosophy is don't blame the substance, blame the user. It's easy to blame things other than ourselves, but often it's us to blame. Knowledge and self control goes a long way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would you apply that to Krokodil as well?

ReputationRep:
    Of course. There's no even vaguely coherent argument against imho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Would you apply that to Krokodil as well?
    I honestly don't understand why people take krokodil. It's easy to get hold of the ingredients, and from what i gather not particularly difficult to make. As the process to make it is simple, a loooot of bad chemicals are left in the final product.

Most people have seen the photos of how it rots flesh, amongst many other health problems. I think one of the only reasons people use stuff like this, is because better alternatives are not available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    A recorded dependence rate is a country where it is illegal. That doesn't make it particularly reliable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And unfortunately in places it is legal/decriminalised usage and dependence rates have dropped. See Portugal for an example.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.