Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    Is it even worth getting Fallout 4? Or should I get The Witcher 3?
    Fallout 4. But I have never played The Witcher and I love Fallout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    God no, I like to play games that aren't broken.
    lol what is wrong with the game?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    lol what is wrong with the game?
    I think the fact that it had to be withdrawn from sale on PC for over a month says it all, and the fact that when it was finally rereleased it was still buggy and doesn't support SLI/crossfire because that would introduce even more problems that the devs are unwilling to even bother with says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you played Batman Arkham Knight? If so what are your opinions on it because I have heard people say that it was a huge disappointment in ending the Arkham series.
    Enjoyable, but still a bit behind Arkham Asylum, fun to explore but storyline hasn't gripped me as much. Good fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you played Batman Arkham Knight? If so what are your opinions on it because I have heard people say that it was a huge disappointment in ending the Arkham series.
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    God no, I like to play games that aren't broken.
    +1

I heard there were issues so I didn't bother. The previous games were good. Not great, just good.

ReputationRep:
    Just received my vault boy bobble head!
    That's going straight on my desk at work

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone can help please, basically i NEED to play fallout 4 but i can only have a laptop for christmas and it cant be anymore than £450 please help ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numero Uno)
    If anyone can help please, basically i NEED to play fallout 4 but i can only have a laptop for christmas and it cant be anymore than £450 please help ??
    Yeah good luck with that.

ReputationRep:
    #REKT!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Possible, butit will not run well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only reasonable solution I can think of would be to buy yourself a console. Either the PS4 or XB1 is about £300 with two games, so you could do that and get yourself a cheap laptop.

ReputationRep:
    yh fair enough
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else just getting pissed off at Preston?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Anyone else just getting pissed off at Preston?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have tried to kill him 8 times, he even survived not a mini nuke but tactical nuclear missile strike. He has now been banished to Murkwater Construction Site hopefully never to be heard of again when he gets eaten by Mirlurks.

**** Preston and **** the Minutemen. They are the most lazy and useless faction to ever grace the Commonwealth.

Ad Victorium.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I have tried to kill him 8 times, he even survived not a mini nuke but tactical nuclear missile strike. He has now been banished to Murkwater Construction Site hopefully never to be heard of again when he gets eaten by Mirlurks.

**** Preston and **** the Minutemen. They are the most lazy and useless faction to ever grace the Commonwealth.

Ad Victorium.
    Worst faction in any of the fallout games I've played. They seem as if they were supposed to be like the followers of the apocalypse but they have nothing to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Worst faction in any of the fallout games I've played. They seem as if they were supposed to be like the followers of the apocalypse but they have nothing to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They just get constantly attacked and then send you to fix all their problems at least the Brotherhood and Institute actually have a presence around the Commonwealth. The minutemen just mull about getting kidnapped. Complete waste of time siding with them.

ReputationRep:

Ad Victorium.
    All I've ever got from them is "The Minutemen are unable to respond" after firing my flare gun. All the ones at Sanctuary do is complain "it's a hole" and the thing that most rags me is when Preston says "WE did it" but in reality he wasn't even there. Shared credit. **** off Preston.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    They just get constantly attacked and then send you to fix all their problems at least the Brotherhood and Institute actually have a presence around the Commonwealth. The minutemen just mull about getting kidnapped. Complete waste of time siding with them.
    Wish they'd been fleshed out more. Being able to upgrade weapons and armour and set up checkpoints like the bos do would be cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to read this thread for spoilers - but just to say, at the weekend I joined the Fallout 4 bandwagon on PS4 - I love the start of the story and the element of time in it. Can't wait to play it more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Wish they'd been fleshed out more. Being able to upgrade weapons and armour and set up checkpoints like the bos do would be cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To be honest they just needed a stronger leader than Preston who is whiny little *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.