Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bank of England Graduate Scheme 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandoun)
    Hi Who has AC on Monday and what division did you mention in the interview ?
    Got my AC tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, just wondered if anyone has an AC this Friday (the 22nd) and if so, what division it's for? 😊

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from last weeks Mon-Tue ACs heard back yet? If not, I presume the 'we will let you know within a week of your attendance' thing no longer holds and we will only know next month...

ReputationRep:
    Finally got invited to AC on 25th (-: (Make sure to answer withdrawn number calls!)

(Original post by lilys)
    Has anyone from last weeks Mon-Tue ACs heard back yet? If not, I presume the 'we will let you know within a week of your attendance' thing no longer holds and we will only know next month...
    Oh and lilys - last year they took over a month to get back after final stage, also contrary to what website said, so don't hold your breath, they can take a long while

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who has had an AC- did they retest the online tests? Been so long since I've done one I will need to brush up!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all those with ACs!
    I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one who hasn't got an invite, is anyone else still waiting to hear back? I've called but they weren't much help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econgrad16)
    I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one who hasn't got an invite, is anyone else still waiting to hear back? I've called but they weren't much help.
    I am still waiting too!! Haven't heard back since the technical exercise....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I still haven't heard either :/.

Don't think I got through

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am also waiting. They are super slow!

ReputationRep:
    There's quite a few of us left! Let's hope they make a decision asap because it's getting boring waiting for a reply now :l

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkPeople)
    There's quite a few of us left! Let's hope they make a decision asap because it's getting boring waiting for a reply now :l
    Slightly off topic but have you heard from AXA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's quite a few of us left! Let's hope they make a decision asap because it's getting boring waiting for a reply now
    As acs are only running until Friday next week, I would say the last invitations will be made tomorrow and Friday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinglis)
    As acs are only running until Friday next week, I would say the last invitations will be made tomorrow and Friday...
    Yeah I agree with this. Hopefully it'll be good news for all of us left

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    Finally got invited to AC on 25th (-: (Make sure to answer withdrawn number calls!)

Oh and lilys - last year they took over a month to get back after final stage, also contrary to what website said, so don't hold your breath, they can take a long while
    They did say also that once everyone had done their AC we'd find out. A lot of confusion going around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddinboy)
    Slightly off topic but have you heard from AXA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by puddinboy)
    Yeah I agree with this. Hopefully it'll be good news for all of us left

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No news on AXA yet :l Have you heard anything back? Looks like I might have to give them a quick email/call to check how things are going. Let's hope so. The feeling people must have after confirming an offer with nothing to worry about but exams in the summer...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinglis)
    Looking bleak! But then again, some people have gotten their AC invites with only a few days to prepare, so there might be hope for us yet. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    No news on AXA yet :l Have you heard anything back? Looks like I might have to give them a quick email/call to check how things are going. Let's hope so. The feeling people must have after confirming an offer with nothing to worry about but exams in the summer...
    I emailed them last week and said they're still reviewing video interviews. I'm not too optimistic to be honest.

Yeah tell me about it. Would love to be in that situation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I havent heard still either and also just got rejected after a Duff and Phelps AC today so if they send me a no today I will be very moody -.- haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpandy12)
    I havent heard still either and also just got rejected after a Duff and Phelps AC today so if they send me a no today I will be very moody -.- haha
    I still haven't heard from them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econboy)
    I still haven't heard from them...
    Me neither, which i'm assuming means rejection.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.