Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    ye you know just start when you're mentally/emotionally (and financially lol) ready.
    How do I know if I'm emotionally ready?
    Name:  yes.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  14.7 KB
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Man.. I hate hard decisions. If I was you I would just make a table with Cardiff and Swansea advantages and disadvantages and go through them to help you make your mind up from what you're saying though I think Swansea sounds like a better idea if employment is better. I already told you I'd lend you money if you need it so I don't know why you're worrying about accommodation prices
    All I know is that I'll definitely be in Wales this time next year :lol: I really wish they had like taster days or something where you stay over for a couple of nights to experience the uni :zomg:

you only said that you'll lend me money for a hat that fits perfectly over my ears :hand: but buy my home too since you're offering.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    omg I wasn't even talking to you. I am the wound and you are the salts.
    i love ya :love: :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    How do I know if I'm emotionally ready?
    Name:  yes.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  14.7 KB
    lol that's deep as ****.
    But do you mean how do I know you are or aren't ready...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    i love ya :love: :love: :love: :love:
    the evil has arrived yet again.
    and someone is coughing their brains out and I'm too lazy to check.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    the evil has arrived yet again.
    and someone is coughing their brains out and I'm too lazy to check.
    porquois tu hais moi? :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    porquois tu hais moi? :love: :love:
    that is no good omg.

pourquoi pensez-vous mes émotions sont vraies?
    that is so sexy. I just went up in sexy points. ^ like it or not "alley."

ReputationRep:
    All I know is that I'll definitely be in Wales this time next year :lol: I really wish they had like taster days or something where you stay over for a couple of nights to experience the uni :zomg:

you only said that you'll lend me money for a hat that fits perfectly over my ears :hand: but buy my home too since you're offering.
    Have you ever been to Swansea or Cardiff? I ain't going to lie to you, it rains a lot here, I was considering getting a big bucket and collecting rain water in it to save money on the water bill
    I'll do that, but you know I charge interest

lol that's deep as ****.

But do you mean how do I know you are or aren't ready...?
    Yeah, was there something you were looking for when going to Uni? I'm kinda jealous of some of my friends who are already in Uni. They look like they're having

ReputationRep:

Yeah, was there something you were looking for when going to Uni? I'm kinda jealous of some of my friends who are already in Uni. They look like they're having
    Mate I saw that burger. You're doing well if you're eating like that. And I never applied on my own because I didn't want to go but my mum pressured like a week or so before my first year and got me in because she works here but I had to pay out the pocket and go part time. So in short, I wasn't looking for anything; my mum and her colleagues advised me personally on which course to get on based on my A levels.

ReputationRep:
    Ahmed766 But don't be jealous, you might start late but still. If theres' something you want, go for it wisely. If there isn't, do something meantime to get by. Figure it out at your own pace.

ReputationRep:
    Mate I saw that burger. You're doing well if you're eating like that. And I never applied on my own because I didn't want to go but my mum pressured like a week or so before my first year and got me in because she works here but I had to pay out the pocket and go part time. So in short, I wasn't looking for anything; my mum and her colleagues advised me personally on which course to get on based on my A levels.
    Don't hate it was my birthday and I recently purchased a George foreman grill, I wanted to test it

but yeah man, I'm making most of the decisions on my own and don't really have anyone to advise me. I don't really mind though because I feel as free as an American citizen :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahmed766 But don't be jealous, you might start late but still. If theres' something you want, go for it wisely. If there isn't, do something meantime to get by. Figure it out at your own pace.
    Man I just wanna live the Uni life y'know?
    Name:  68966_899787073377027_4984533491658887577_n.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  79.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Man I just wanna live the Uni life y'know?
    Name:  68966_899787073377027_4984533491658887577_n.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  79.7 KB
    llmaoo I was just laughing with a bred of mine today in the class where I got the 30.
    He was snoring behind me like he's normally very active in class but today he was uncharacteristically quiet...I look and see my man has fallen way off, drool and all and everyone told me tap him. I was like, let man dream.

ReputationRep:
    Don't hate it was my birthday and I recently purchased a George foreman grill, I wanted to test it

but yeah man, I'm making most of the decisions on my own and don't really have anyone to advise me. I don't really mind though because I feel as free as an American citizen :rolleyes:
    You live with your folks or?
    And my mum is hands off with me because I don't listen so she gives up but with Uni she said it's Uni or get out. I ended up doin' both. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You live with your folks or?
    And my mum is hands off with me because I don't listen so she gives up but with Uni she said it's Uni or get out. I ended up doin' both. :cool:
    I live with my mum and sister
    Man.. Sleeping in class is something I always did especially in English at GCSE , I respect that you let the man sleep, It should be illegal to wake students up during a lecture. Were you serious btw when you were talking about the drugs?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Have you ever been to Swansea or Cardiff? I ain't going to lie to you, it rains a lot here, I was considering getting a big bucket and collecting rain water in it to save money on the water bill
    I'll do that, but you know I charge interest
    Nope. Pretty risky huh I went somewhere in Wales 2 years ago but I honestly can't remember where exactly. All I recall is jumping off a waterfall and camping out with these disgusting mosquito-like insects :afraid:

Can the interest be paid in love? :erm: :erm:

And I just clocked, is your avi you? :rofl: and are you the guy in the green tank top?

ReputationRep:
    I live with my mum and sister
    Man.. Sleeping in class is something I always did especially in English at GCSE , I respect that you let the man sleep, It should be illegal to wake students up during a lecture. Were you serious btw when you were talking about the drugs?
    I have horrible attendance and I think it's wrong to mark people for that!?
    As long as I understand the curriculum and do the work and meet/exceed exam expectations, we should be good but there's always something...

which one of you is holding the burger and if you wanna know more private stuff then pm me

and if I like you enough i'll send you the insta.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Pretty risky huh I went somewhere in Wales 2 years ago but I honestly can't remember where exactly. All I recall is jumping off a waterfall and camping out with these disgusting mosquito-like insects :afraid:

And I just clocked, is your avi you? :rofl: and are you the guy in the green tank top?
    you have no love

ReputationRep:

I only know of South Wales, I've been to the north once... The roads are terrible :unimpressed: sounds like you had a great experience hahaha

only if the rent can be paid in love :beard:

... I only wore it because it was my birthday :cool:

I have horrible attendance and I think it's wrong to mark people for that!?
    As long as I understand the curriculum and do the work and meet/exceed exam expectations, we should be good but there's always something...

which one of you is holding the burger and if you wanna know more private stuff then pm me

and if I like you enough i'll send you the insta.
    that's ma boy Gian, he was last to finish his. We actually made the burgers from minced meat and made the mixture.

ReputationRep:

that's ma boy Gian, he was last to finish his. We actually made the burgers from minced meat and made the mixture.
    As we all do.
    What seasonings and cheese did you use, that burger is looking mighty ferocious. Mine always come out looking like meatballs.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.