Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for HSPS at John's and still haven't heard anything!! I'm strating to panic and my fingers are sore from refreshing my emails :P

ReputationRep:
    Ok John's Mathmos who have got an interview, can I just check that all you had to fill out was a data protection form and the SAQ? (this is for non-internationals), just making sure I have done everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for English!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjsnyder)
    Ok John's Mathmos who have got an interview, can I just check that all you had to fill out was a data protection form and the SAQ? (this is for non-internationals), just making sure I have done everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not had an interview but that's all I've had to fill out. No proof of UMS or anything like other college's have been asking for.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is also all I have done.

ReputationRep:
    To the international applicants:

Are you all sending back the form by post or are you just responding to the email with an acceptance/ accommodation request?

Unless we pay $25 to send the form express mail, I feel like there is no way it will get there by post before the Dec 3 deadline.

Does anyone have any concrete info on if it is okay to respond via email?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Characters....)
    This is also all I have done.
    Thanks for that, was just checking none of you had to hand in proof of UMS scores.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that, was just checking none of you had to hand in proof of UMS scores.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. I wondered this myself as everyone else who I know who applied had to but John's did not ask. Different colleges are different colleges though, so I am not going to worry.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm from Scotland and applying to NatSci Physical, itching for my interview letter and relieved to hear it'll come soon. Does anyone know if the TSA for St Johns is standard across all subjects, or if it's different for each subject? just so I know if there are different ones I need to practice. :-) Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Biological Natural Sciences in the mail!!! Good luck to everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

any economics applicants received interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any offers for Geography??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surya_)
    any economics applicants received interviews?
    Land Economy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilalmuh123)
    Anyone got any offers for Geography??
    offers don't go out until January - but haven't heard of any geography interviews yet...

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I wondered this myself as everyone else who I know who applied had to but John's did not ask. Different colleges are different colleges though, so I am not going to worry.
    Yeah, hopefully I'll get informed early next week, have you received an interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hopefully I'll get informed early next week, have you received an interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. Seems some of the non-home students got emailed yesterday so hopefully that means our's were posted out on the same day. But who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Seems some of the non-home students got emailed yesterday so hopefully that means our's were posted out on the same day. But who knows.
    My letter was dated the 19th so you should hopefully get it at the start of next week if not today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruhh)
    My letter was dated the 19th so you should hopefully get it at the start of next week if not today?
    Ah right. Thanks for the info. Well I did not get it today so I guess if I get one it will be at the start of the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennyp)
    offers don't go out until January - but haven't heard of any geography interviews yet...
    Yeah I meant interviews haha

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.