Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are men and women equal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannonm25)
    I think you're slightly mad you were born with a brain the size of a nut, and nahhhh.. I'm pretty happy with who I am

Woahhh insult of the year......Medal for the ' single white woman who don't need no man'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Men are smarter, stronger, better planners, more emotionally resilient, better leaders, etc. Most of these statements are all thoroughly supported in the scientific literature, and it is sad that people are so brainwashed these days that science has to be quoted for such a truism.

Women have evolved to be supporters.

Telling women they are equal to men and then forcing them to act like men is the reason that they are the unhappiest since records began. Feminism and equalism has made women the unhappiest they have ever been.

Then again, I get the impression that many women would rather be unhappy, single and miserable "Because equality!!!!!" than submissive, married and happy. They are welcome to compete in the harsh world, but they should receive no special treatment.
    Bull****

Crap

Not always a pro

Absolute *******s

You're a total weasel. Male oppression has made women the unhappiest they have ever been. Why do you think the Suffrage even came about? Legit stunned you even believe the utter bull**** you are spouting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    Woahhh insult of the year......Medal for the ' single white woman who don't need no man'
    Says you..?Trying to insult my gender HAHA, try harder next time. who said I was a single white women anyway??? Mannn I can't deal with you anymore

ReputationRep:
    41b

My advice is don't argue with these feminists.

ReputationRep:
    Says you..?Trying to insult my gender HAHA, try harder next time. who said I was a single white women anyway??? Mannn I can't deal with you anymore

Women are great... in their own way!! Happy now? I have to be kind since a mod reminded me that some people are very sensitive.

I said so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Bull****

Crap

Not always a pro

Absolute *******s

You're a total weasel. Male oppression has made women the unhappiest they have ever been. Why do you think the Suffrage even came about? Legit stunned you even believe the utter bull**** you are spouting.
    Did he literally just say women would be happier submissive? I think I'm going to throw up IM GOING TO THROW UP

ReputationRep:
    41b

My advice is don't argue with these feminists.
    41b - My advice is this: do not take advice from a little boy who cannot even string his own arguments together past his bedtime, or actually at any time for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    Women are great... in their own way!! Happy now? I have to be kind since a mod reminded me that some people are very sensitive.

I said so.
    Mods are ****ing idiots then, it has sod all to do with sensitivity and everything to do with the sheer levels of offence your bull**** statements cause.

ReputationRep:

I said so.
    yeah. Lol bye.

ReputationRep:
    41b - My advice is this: do not take advice from a little boy who cannot even string his own arguments together past his bedtime, or actually at any time for that matter.

So cute when you get all angry and reply to me when you said you wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    yeah. Lol bye.
    Cute

ReputationRep:
    what you feminists forget is that men dont want a competitor in a relationship, when your 40 fat and single and wondering why no man wanted you or found you attractive, remember feminism did this.

ReputationRep:
    Mods are ****ing idiots then, it has sod all to do with sensitivity and everything to do with the sheer levels of offence your bull**** statements cause.
    I knew you couldn't resist me. The urge to reply is too great.

ReputationRep:
    Cute
    Thanku bby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shad123)
    what you feminists forget is that men dont want a competitor in a relationship, when your 40 fat and single and wondering why no man wanted you or found you attractive, remember feminism did this.
    Okay

ReputationRep:
    So cute when you get all angry and reply to me when you said you wouldn't
    I'm not angry I'm pissing myself laughing. The idiocy is unfathomable.

I'm replying to you on a different issue. I dropped the other issue because it wasn't a discussion, it was feeding complete crap from someone who's obviously very bored.

Now I'm legitimately not bothering at all, you're in my ignore list, cannot be bothered with you - you're a weasel. Goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    Okay
    just remember, men on TSR told you, you cant blame your failure on the 'patriachy'.
    hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Thanku bby
    P.S you're too easy to wind up. I don't even care about male/female equality and don't have a strong viewpoint on the matter. Neither do I necessarily believe men are greater at everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shad123)
    Must every man have literally no valid points to make on this issue? You're talking even more crap than NathanDYEL and believe me, that's a tough task to fulfil.

ReputationRep:
    Must every man have literally no valid points to make on this issue? You're talking even more crap than NathanDYEL and believe me, that's a tough task to fulfil.
    ive warned you, feminism wont be there to pet you to sleep after a day of crying because no man will marry you and you have no kids.
    soz not soz

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.