Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a handsome 22 y/o virgin with absolutely zero friends anything! (pics/vid of me) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My cousin has Asperger's and I know he finds it hard. I would suggest seeing someone for help to talk too about how you are feeling, lots of people do it so don't feel weird. Like other people have suggested go to clubs, maybe an art thing as you are amazing at art and you can meet other like minded people! I wish you luck! + Yes you are very handsome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    I'm actually an artist. It played somewhat of a role in my cosmetic surgery plan. Below are some examples of my work.

Outside of art, I like to read philosophy and romance, watch anime and surf the internet.
    I don't know a huge amount about art but i think your work is really good. The colours fit really well if that makes sense. How did art play a role in your cosmetic surgery?

Have you tried talking to people on anime forums etc to make friends online?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Dude, no homo, but your face is a chiseled piece of art.

How does one replicate what you've done? I swear, if I looked like you I would rule the social world.

Any advice on how to diet, exercise or whatever other method I could use to at least achieve a fraction of what you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    People with physical deformities typically isolate themselves from society whilst physically attractive people typically lead thriving social lives.

Despite being objectively good-looking relative to the average person, I have a non-existent social life, zero friends and no female company. Isolation is very depressing. Especially seeing your youth slip you by.
    why........??? dude your hot.......... girls don ignore you i know that for a fact (well girls you dont know)
    go to a club or sumat get drunk youll meet people... or are you just anxious around others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Dude, no homo, but your face is a chiseled piece of art.

How does one replicate what you've done? I swear, if I looked like you I would rule the social world.

Any advice on how to diet, exercise or whatever other method I could use to at least achieve a fraction of what you have?
    It's just a matter of identifying your physical flaws and fixing them. A lot of it is common sense... it's that carrying-out the necessary action is a real grind that has to be maintained over a large period of time.

For example, for me, the things holding me back were:

Skin: I had bad acne and I was horribly pale. I was able to cure the acne by putting up with a 6 month accutane cycle. I then used retin-a to get rid of acne scarring and smooth/tighten up my skin. Now that my skin is clear, I maintain it simply by drinking a lot of water, moisturizing, tanning and exfoliating.

Underweight/Lanky: This is both the hardest and easiest task to overcome. Absolutely anyone can have a great body and building muscle/losing fat is an exact science in terms of nutrition/weight-training. But hardly anyone ever achieves the body they desire because they lack the commitment to do stick with it month after month, year after year. All the information is out there online.

Basic things: I whitened my teeth, trained my neck to make it thicker, got jaw implants, brow filler, a hair-cut that suited me, dieted down to a low body-fat percentage and what-not.

I suspect this was one of the few things that my asperger's actually helped with. It's very easy for me to do repetitive and monotonous things if I know they are serving a purpose and are guaranteed to yield results.

ReputationRep:
    The drawing of the couples shagging is really good. Maybe you are too short or feminine looking but I wouln't have any good advice as a fellow non successful with women tsr person.

ReputationRep:
    OP you are super hot. I wanna do crazy things to you.

Maybe you just need some confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have no friends?
    If you had to choose any celebrity to be your best friend who would you pick and why?
    Do you try to make friends?
    What are your ideal traits in a friend?
    If you could pick to save an animal from death or a friend who would you pick?
    If friends were fruits, which kind of fruits would they be and why?
    What's your favourite fruit?
    Do you like pomegranates¿
    Can you squish a pomegranate seed using only your pinky finger¿
    What kind of ship do you hope you and your friend will be in?
    How would you try to survive if you were on the titanic?
    If your friend stole your food, how would you react?
    Do you like sharing food?
    How do you pronounce friend¿
    Do you say grahss or grass?
    Do you want to make friends¿
    Do you prefer male or female friends¿
    Do you still remember the name of your first friend? If so, what is it?
    It's your friends birthday, what do you buy them?
    What's the best present you've ever recieved for your birthday?
    What's the worst present?
    Do you think 22 is the best age?
    Do you like Taylor swift¿
    How many Taylor swift songs do you know?
    Why do you think you're handsome?
    What is your ideal breakfast?
    If a snowflake and a star had a fight, who would win + why?
    Have you ever sat in a freezer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd bang if I were a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Damn man, you iz hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fairly simple mate, go out more and instead of feeling sorry for your life actually spend time with other people. Want girls? Go to a club and start approaching them. Want friends? Start conversing with people at your gym, or go to some sort of society where you feel you'll be part of. Surely there is somewhere where you can meet others!

I'm sorry to be harsh, but you can't possibly expect everything to be brought before you on its own. If you want something, you have to claim it yourself. That's life - that's how it's been and how it'll be. Good looks, no matter how helpful in most circumstances, are not the determining factor of everything.

Now go and enjoy your life before it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Do you like Taylor swift¿
    How many Taylor swift songs do you know?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh my hahaha :rofl:

(That almost made me spill my water on my previous mac Anon!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Oh my hahaha :rofl:

(That almost made me spill my water on my previous mac Anon!!!)
    XD Oh no. >.< I'd hate to have been the cause of any water damage, glad it was only an "almost".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    XD Oh no. >.< I'd hate to have been the cause of any water damage, glad it was only an "almost".

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you actually write all those questions on your own though?

ReputationRep:
    Did you actually write all those questions on your own though?
    Yes, ofc I did. XD Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, ofc I did. XD Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because it's too long and diverse lol

I'm impressed (here's hoping he's gonna answer them...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlitterandGold-x)
    Have you tried going to a club and chatting up girls there? You can always say your mate left with a girl if asked why you're on your own.
    You're very good looking.
    I have a similar issue that I don't really know how to speak with people personally, especially girls, so when I go to a club I can never approach girls because I have no idea what to say.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's too long and diverse lol

I'm impressed (here's hoping he's gonna answer them...)
    Oh I see aha. :awesome:

Well, thanks¡ :teehee: (Oh mhm xD...I mean, it may take him some time but my 8 gem rep once he's completed it will obviously make it worth his while. )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OP, are you desperately trying to have sex for the first time or are you not too worried about it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see aha. :awesome:

Well, thanks¡ :teehee: (Oh mhm xD...I mean, it may take him some time but my 8 gem rep once he's completed it will obviously make it worth his while. )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll fortify your incentive by adding 8 reps as well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.