Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The silliest things people have said watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Aw that's good! No fights, live life peacefully haha nah I get into verbal fights but not physical 😘
    Still I guess no physical good on you

(Original post by M&F)
    Ok ok I will leave this thread.
    Noooooo i didn't mean that 😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    'You can't be a Christian if you're an Arab,only a Muslim.There's no such thing as an Arab who is a Christian' Smh

ReputationRep:
    "I want my first daughter to be a girl!" -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edothero)
    The best troll thread of the year xD ComputerMaths97
    Ahahahahahahahahaha omg yes what a day xD I appreciate your appreciation :P Loved that a bit too much, my friend showed me it and I had to share it to the online world, and only maths nerds would get it so I had to draw the attention of very specific people xD So many people thought I was being serious :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    A staff nurse on an acute admission unit: "Were dragons real or were they just made up like dinosaurs?"

Your life in their hands.......

ReputationRep:
    "Hillary Clinton for President"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Ahahahahahahahahaha omg yes what a day xD I appreciate your appreciation :P Loved that a bit too much, my friend showed me it and I had to share it to the online world, and only maths nerds would get it so I had to draw the attention of very specific people xD So many people thought I was being serious :lol: :lol:
    Haha people were getting a bit too angry :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ''I'm muslim and gay''

lmao. ok.

ReputationRep:
    One girl asked me "is tamil a religion?" and this was a medicine hopeful for Cambridge wanting to get in with BTEC Science.

I wonder what ever happened to her...

ReputationRep:
    "Everyone has a bit of OCD"

No we don't. There's a massive difference from liking things a particular way and then having a mental disorder. That one really gets to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "isnt africa in europe" bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uw0tm8_)
    ''I'm muslim and gay''

lmao. ok.
    Whys that silly mate

ReputationRep:
    It never ceases to surprise me at how bad my mates are at world geography
    One thought Germany was the biggest country in the world and that the Ivory Coast was a chocolate manufacturer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yulebook)

"Man killed to death" I can't breath!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea vs Liverpool on FIFA
    My younger bro said " oh a London derby"
    Me : rofl " what did you just say?" :argh:

I once had a friend who thought that, when someone became a nun, they had to change their first names to 'sister' and that's why you call nuns 'sister ___'. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    During a presentation:

Me: "As you can see from this map, outbreaks of Malaria are commonplace in central and western Africa..."
    *hand goes up*
    Me: "What is it?"
    Random guy: "What does commonplace mean?"
    Me: "Umm... it means something happens often?"
    Random guy: "Well, why didn't you just say that?!"

The sad thing is, my original draft used the word "ubiquitous", and I changed it to commonplace to make it easier for people to understand. :/

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago my mum kept insisting that olive oil comes from... the ground! She insisted that you have to drill for olive oil. When we tried to explain that it doesn't come from the ground and that this is actually a very different kind of oil, she was all like, "well where the hell does it come from then?!" Cringiest mum moment ever.

She also believed that water can cure cancer. Probably still believes it. Here's hoping that this apple fell very, very far from that tree...

And when I got into uni for the second time to study classical music, she said that my degree will be good for me, easy, fun, like a hobby, like her going to the gym. As if practicing 8-15 hours/day on top of lectures/seminars/piano lessons and everything else is so much easy fun. Anything to belittle what I'm doing with my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    "Man killed to death" I can't breath!! :rofl:
    You'll like this one too, then...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.