Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl with big boobs wants me. What do I do!? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have a good w ank
    I'm going to do heroin durrrr......I can get a lift now so didn't have to leave before x

(Original post by NathanDYEL)
    I'm going to do heroin durrrr......I can get a lift now so didn't have to leave before x
    :lol: I didn't really know or care what you are up to. The way you're now making excuses makes it sound improbable and faintly pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she likes heroin addicts.

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg image.jpg (73.7 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    All decent points. I don't think I'd risk my recovery, I've been in treatment for a fair while now and if it got that bad I could switch pharmacies. But I've been going there for a couple of years now, I genuinely like the people there.

I think I would somewhat bridle at the characterisation of vulnerable people. There's no doubt some people in treatment are vulnerable and have some issues that would make it inappropriate for a treatment provider to seek a relationship with them. But other than my physiological dependence on this drug, I'm a fairly robust and stable person. I'm a university student, I'm well educated and pretty sure of myself.

What would often make a person in treatment vulnerable is if they have a chaotic lifestyle, they lack education or they have a precarious financial situation. When you add all these things together there's no doubt there's vulnerability there. But overall, she is not the pharmacist (she only gives me the drugs but she's not the treating pharmacist) and I don't feel she has completely crossed the line (yet).

But they are good points overall
    Well you sound quite confident in your recovery, but I'm sure you know how easily and suddenly people can relapse. If you have a good thing going, don't risk it.

I can tell you're kinda sensitive, which isn't an insult. I'm not saying you're personally particularly vulnerable, but in general you shouldn't shag people you're treating.

True, but from what you've said it isn't like you have a deep connection, so there's no real reason for her to be trying to get with you. Unprofessional at best, and not someone you probably need in your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;
    )

:lol: I didn't really know or care what you are up to. The way you're now making excuses makes it sound improbable and faintly pathetic.
    Sound lad.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.