Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    34D is a really average size, I'd suggest maybe getting fitted properly for a bra? Your back really shouldn't be hurting. The Dr might be able to recommend you some exercises to do to strengthen your back and chest muscles also.

I'm a 28G so a similar size to you breast volume wise and did have issues until I got some properly fitted bras!
    There is a theory that boobs are less likely to sag if one avoids wearing a bra too often in the day. For instance, at night if possible, or just when at home by ones-self. Obviously most women want to wear bras in public. But the theory is that instead of having them held up for you your muscles need to hold them up.

Whilst I agree it is largely down to the bra one wears, they could potentially benefit from also avoiding wearing bras when they don't need to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    There is a theory that boobs are less likely to sag if one avoids wearing a bra too often in the day. For instance, at night if possible, or just when at home by ones-self. Obviously most women want to wear bras in public. But the theory is that instead of having them held up for you your muscles need to hold them up.

Whilst I agree it is largely down to the bra one wears, they could potentially benefit from also avoiding wearing bras when they don't need to.
    Maybe - when I was having pain though I had to start wearing a bra at night to stop it hurting. I don't any more but it helped at the time.

That said I'd totally go braless all the time now I'm pain free if it was socially acceptable. Research has shown that it helps stop your boobs sagging, and bras are so uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe - when I was having pain though I had to start wearing a bra at night to stop it hurting. I don't any more but it helped at the time.

That said I'd totally go braless all the time now I'm pain free if it was socially acceptable. Research has shown that it helps stop your boobs sagging, and bras are so uncomfortable.
    Yeah, you might had had strain from a bad bra as you say, or you may have needed to build those muscles you've clearly built now .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you might had had strain from a bad bra as you say, or you may have needed to build those muscles you've clearly built now .
    Basically I was sized wrongly my whole life and that's what caused the problems, especially when I was doing excercise (I used to be told I was a 34C -_-)

ReputationRep:

You could just use these? Then know one will ever be able to tell.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ni...overs&tbm=shop

ReputationRep:

Ooooh that's a good shout, I stopped dancing a last year and my back muscles have probably weakened by now, I'll consider other exercises. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    Ooooh that's a good shout, I stopped dancing a last year and my back muscles have probably weakened by now, I'll consider other exercises. Thanks!
    didnt u wear a sports bra when dancin?? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    didnt u wear a sports bra when dancin?? xxx
    Leotard had a bra built in

ReputationRep:
    Leotard had a bra built in
    I use to do ballet an mine never had dat!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    I use to do ballet an mine never had dat!! xxx
    Wtf really?! ALL my leotards had integrated bras, they were the ones we had to wear!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf really?! ALL my leotards had integrated bras, they were the ones we had to wear!
    I use to get mine custom made mayb dats why xxx

ReputationRep:
    I use to get mine custom made mayb dats why xxx
    By choice or because you had to?

ReputationRep:
    by choice my mum took it very serious my dancin stuff xxx lots of pressure xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm C cup and 5"2 and I would kill to have F cups or bigger.. You should appreciate that you were lucky that you're naturally large!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay2013)
    LOL! Who's going to see the bra? It doesn't matter if it's cute or not!
    Women often like wearing pretty bras. It isn't for anyone else, it's just because we like the look of them.

Just like women don't dress up for men, they dress up for themselves because they like the way they look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    If they're not causing any problems I don't see much point in changing their size - you're gonna end up getting hassled by ********s whatever size your tits are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    If they're not causing any problems I don't see much point in changing their size - you're gonna end up getting hassled by ********s whatever size your tits are.
    THIS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    I'm saving up for a surgery (which will cost £6500 -_-) to reduce the size of my boobs
    please refer to the clip below:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    So my boobs are pretty big (38F). Some people wouldn't regard this as that big, but considering my height (5'2/3) they're pretty damn huge.

They don't give me much physical pain (i.e. back aches), but they are a massive pain day-to-day.
    - I can never buy tops online (or just in general w/o trying it on) because I know as great as it looks on the model, it sure as hell wouldn't look right/appropriate on me.
    - I'm always being harassed by guys whenever I wear a top thats even a LITTLE bit tight. For example, one security guard in the store I work at actually got fired last week because he wouldn't stop following me around, ogling at my boobs/ass. Another guy followed me half the way home on another occasion, making really crude remarks about them.
    - It frustrates me that I have to wear looser tops that I don't particularly like just to feel less insecure

I'm saving up for a surgery (which will cost £6500 -_-) to reduce the size of my boobs, as they're really proving to be a nuisance. I've researched into this a lot but it's a decision I'm about 80% sure I'm going to make.
    This is a long shot, but I'd ****ing love it if someone on TSR experienced these frustrations too - all of my friends happen to be stick thin and have small enough boobs to wear whatever they want without thinking of other people in doing so.

how much do you weigh?
    at 5'1 you should weigh around 90lbs if you aren't fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    how much do you weigh?
    at 5'1 you should weigh around 90lbs if you aren't fat
    she sed shes 5"2 or 3 an she weighs over 10 stone!! xxx

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.