Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Giroud most likely scored on a match that'll be abandoned. Because people have been killed just miles from where France are playing atm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Ozil is a majestic player, like a Rolls Royce.
    Absolutely. Expensive to fix and upkeep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Sorry I don't speak jealous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    You generally do have to pay for quality. You can't pick up left over scraps & expect them to last you for longer than a year right?

Good to see you back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I don't speak jealous.
    Sassy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    You generally do have to pay for quality. You can't pick up left over scraps & expect them to last you for longer than a year right?

Good to see you back

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ty x

ReputationRep:
    Ozil is a majestic player, like a Rolls Royce.
    Mesut is the best playmaker in the world right now

ReputationRep:
    In other news Flamini has revealed that his energy firm GF Biochemicals could now potentially be worth up to £20billion and on the breakthrough of producing a revolutionary oil replacement.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by swirly)
    In other news Flamini has revealed that his energy firm GF Biochemicals could now potentially be worth up to £20billion and on the breakthrough of producing a revolutionary oil replacement.
    Wenger has always complained about City and Chelsea spending too much money and inflating the transfer market but maybe this was his secret weapon all along? Bankrupt the oil companies funding them. He's a genius.

ReputationRep:
    Saw this comment on an article

This is Arsenal's secret plan to destroy City and Chelsea - make oil irrelevant.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Saw this comment on an article

This is Arsenal's secret plan to destroy City and Chelsea - make oil irrelevant.

:rofl:
    I just dont get it? Why Flamini? Of all people :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I just dont get it? Why Flamini? Of all people :rofl:
    It's always the quiet ones nobody suspects that you need to watch out for

ReputationRep:
    He said:

“We are pioneers. We are opening a new market. And it’s a market potentially worth £20bn."

But still, now we know where all his signing-on bonuses have been going. There are worse ways to spend millions of pounds and I look forward to the day Flamini owns Arsenal F.C. He'd probably make it compulsory for players to cut their sleeves.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ing-suspicions

I read this in the comments:

Wenger said once, and it was widely reported in the telegraph at the time, that when some new players arrived at the club for their medicals, it was found that they had elevated levels of red blood cells. A few months later these players' levels would return to normal.

He considered that evidence of doping.
    That's incredibly blatant. :eek: No wonder some players don't live up to expectations after changing clubs.

ReputationRep:
    inb4 Mesut is found of doping

ReputationRep:
    So players come to a club, are amazing for a few months, then drop massively in performance levels?

I'd like to nominate Cesc Fabregas for blood tests please.

ReputationRep:
    Only three of our players (Giroud, Sanchez, Walcott) have scored more than two goals this season, same as Leicester (Vardy, Mahrez, Dodoo). Compare that to Man City who have 6 (Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling, Bony, Toure, Fernandinho), West Ham who have 5 (Sakho, Payet, Kouyate, Zarate, Lanzini), Tottenham who have 5 (Kane, Lamela, Son, Eriksen, Dembele), United who have 5 (Martial, Depay, Rooney, Mata, Herrera), Everton who have 4 (Barkley, Naismith, Lukaku, Kone). Luckily Liverpool and Chelsea are pretty awful.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez has been 6/10 all season but for 2 games

People rave about his workrate but he gives the ball away sooooooooooo much. Only AOC is worse for that

Needs to step up because he's a bit of a passenger/MOTD player atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Sanchez has been 6/10 all season but for 2 games

People rave about his workrate but he gives the ball away sooooooooooo much. Only AOC is worse for that

Needs to step up because he's a bit of a passenger/MOTD player atm
    True. I think he thrives on the left wing when Walcott is up front. I also prefer him playing on the right when Giroud is up front. Sanchez is that Ljungberg type of player who mainly gets on the end of moves. I don't like to see him endlessly cutting inside because it usually amounts to nothing when we don't have a guy like Walcott making opposing runs to stretch the defense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    True. I think he thrives on the left wing when Walcott is up front. I also prefer him playing on the right when Giroud is up front. Sanchez is that Ljungberg type of player who mainly gets on the end of moves. I don't like to see him endlessly cutting inside because it usually amounts to nothing when we don't have a guy like Walcott making opposing runs to stretch the defense.
    Ljungberg was probably on the ball for about 50 seconds a game, he was just there when he needed to be. Never wasted the ball. Sanchez seems to take the ball on in midfield and run into trouble alot, he needs to focus his game to be more around the box imo

He works well with Theo though yer, maybe because he's forced to play higher up the pitch?

Giroud and Sanchez doesnt really work

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.