Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodieHarriett18)
    Offer for law
    Congratulations, and you applied when? Also, when did you receive the 4 week email (if you did). How long did you wait in total for a decision?Personally, I've not heard anything and soon it has been 3 weeks since the 8 weeks were up I don't know if I should contact the school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDKY)
    Congratulations, and you applied when? Also, when did you receive the 4 week email (if you did). How long did you wait in total for a decision?Personally, I've not heard anything and soon it has been 3 weeks since the 8 weeks were up I don't know if I should contact the school?

Applied 7 Oct, received the 4 week email on the 21 Dec and got the offer on 22 Jan. I was 3 weeks into my 4 when I got the offer. You could try contacting them, think they just have a lot of applicants thats all

ReputationRep:
    Is there like a FB group or something for LSE LLB Offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    Just got offer for law

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional Offer for Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confusedschubert)
    Is there like a FB group or something for LSE LLB Offer holders?
    Yeah PM me your Facebook name and I'll add you

ReputationRep:
    Did ya get my PM?

ReputationRep:
    Could you link the group here or something, because I;d like to join too! Law offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_PhD)
    Could you link the group here or something, because I;d like to join too! Law offer
    Erm I'm not sure how to link a group chat :/ we have watsapp too if that's easier?

ReputationRep:
    Erm I'm not sure how to link a group chat :/ we have watsapp too if that's easier?
    Sure, I'll PM you with the relevant details!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Got an offer for law as well! I understand from what I've read here there is a group for law offer holders. I would really like to join
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexlawyer)
    Hello! Got an offer for law as well! I understand from what I've read here there is a group for law offer holders. I would really like to join
    Thank you!
    Sameeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexlawyer)
    Thank you!
    Sure just PM me your watsapp or Facebook details!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 2, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.