Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a place for the Education, Social Inclusion and Special Needs degree at Hull. I have an unconditional offer so I will be coming in September. I can not wait. If anyone is definitely coming it would be nice to talk to some people before I arrive. Fingers crossed I will be living at Thwaite Hall but I have not applied yet.

ReputationRep:
    there is a hull uni fb group
    (Original post by cheesymeat)
    Hi, I have a place for the Education, Social Inclusion and Special Needs degree at Hull. I have an unconditional offer so I will be coming in September. I can not wait. If anyone is definitely coming it would be nice to talk to some people before I arrive. Fingers crossed I will be living at Thwaite Hall but I have not applied yet.

ReputationRep:
    yes it was awesome
    (Original post by JJA)
    Awesome! Have you been to an applicant day yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abilockwood)
    Hey, anyone here applied for History or is planning on living in the Lawns accommodation? It would be nice to meet knew people before I come
    Hi I've applied for history as well I plan on living in the Lawns as well

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes the admissions team to get back to you? I have an issue regarding an unconditional offer and I've emailed them twice but I've had no response. It's been about 2 weeks since I first emailed them... I'm probably going to be firming Hull but I really need this query answered before I can :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazMusicPanda)
    Does anyone know how long it takes the admissions team to get back to you? I have an issue regarding an unconditional offer and I've emailed them twice but I've had no response. It's been about 2 weeks since I first emailed them... I'm probably going to be firming Hull but I really need this query answered before I can :/
    Have you tried the admissions team or head lecturer for your specific course rather than the general student admin teams? if not it's worth a try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowsfear)
    Have you tried the admissions team or head lecturer for your specific course rather than the general student admin teams? if not it's worth a try
    Thanks yeah, I got a reply back today

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Marine Biology (with foundation year) i am pretty sure i will be putting hull down as my firm choice but what accommodation do people think ??
    its the one part i didn't get a chance to look at on the applicant day
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braiiny_)
    there is a hull uni fb group
    Thanks i will look it up x

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for education studies (with foundation) I'm 21 and will be coming from Scotland I've been looking into accommodation and Im really not sure what to go for!

ReputationRep:
    The new accomodation looks really good but one of the student guides on the applicant day said the prices were going to be really high
    (Just realised i have 2 accounts whoops)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was looking into the new accomodation and a deluxe room. But I quite like the idea of the housesas well! Going to have to get all this sorted before June becasue I'm going to camp america this summer and I only have two weeks when I get back before moving down 😁

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the idea of the lawns bungalows but i cant find much information or any pictures of what there like

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place for Adult Nursing, has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tj146517)
    The new accommodation looks really good but one of the student guides on the applicant day said the prices were going to be really high
    (Just realized i have 2 accounts whoops)
    If you look on hull's website and at the accommodation page, it tells you the prices.. it's not that much more expensive for the standard rooms than the other on-campus accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning on doing philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the lawns bungalows are like ???
    i still cant find any pictures or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tj3255)
    I have an offer for Marine Biology (with foundation year) i am pretty sure i will be putting hull down as my firm choice but what accommodation do people think ??
    its the one part i didn't get a chance to look at on the applicant day
    thanks
    Hi, I'm still not sure myself about the accommodation. It depends on if you want catered or self catered really. For catered I think the lawns is best whereas one of the ones on campus, including the new halls, is probably better for self catered.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied to study geography?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crumpethead)
    Has anyone else applied to study geography?
    I've applied to do geography and got offered an unconditional so I accepted it. Which geography are you doing exactly then?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 14, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.