Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Indeed so, indeed so. They should try truding across a couple of continents just to setup camp at Calais. I feel so sorry for these poor wretches now also battling the elements as winter closes in as they attempt to make it into/cross Europe :sad:

Aka, white trash parents, who will spawn the next geneation of chavs :borat:

If they do some quality/deep awareness raising then kudos, but I wouldn't know as my knowledge of that clan is extremely limited

Pleased to hear it, although I'm aware that your ilk are easily seduced by it, and in some ways I can't say I blame you. This topic actually relates strongly to the secret project I'm working on right now as it happens :mmm:
    The cold in the levant is worse than the cold in Europe,that's for sure but displaced refugees sure will face a tough journey,the cold makes things unbearable,this is why I need to get back to the Middle East,particularly gulf states where it's so much warmer all year round

Yeah they have raised awareness,they went to Armenia this year to remember/mark the genocide and took their cousins with them too,they also dislike Turkey with passion :/

What do you mean by my ilk?
    Oooooh,wonder what it could be and why is it a secret?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    that would take forever hannah. too many good ones, ermmm..I'm a John Abraham fan because he does a lot of neo-noir and crime thrillers. But he can also sing so his films like Force, Desi Boyz, Idk there's loads just look him up.

Then there's Amitabh Bachchan who's like the Al Pacino of India, but Idk if you'd be into his films

Then of course there's Shahrukh Khan so like Dil Se, Happy New Year is fun but it's not one of his best; I like Don/Don II. Idk if they're subtitled as I don't really need the subs but perhaps on Youtube they might provide it :dontknow:
    Is Amitabh the father of aishwarya?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Yeah they have raised awareness, they went to Armenia this year to remember/mark the genocide and took their cousins with them too, they also dislike Turkey with passion :/
    Hmm, truth and reconcilliation? :beard:

What do you mean by my ilk?
    Use your imagination, princess :flutter:

Oooooh, wonder what it could be and why is it a secret?
    You can probably guess (although I'd prefer it if you didn't attempt to publically) and it's secret for reasons of both personal and project security :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, truth and reconcilliation? :beard:

Use your imagination, princess :flutter:

You can probably guess (although I'd prefer it if you didn't attempt to publically) and it's secret for reasons of both personal and project security :ninja:
    I don't think they want to reconcile Turks and Armenians until Turkey recognises the Armenian genocide. They're very vocal about the Armenian genocide and have raised awareness and are much adored by Armenians in America I imagine.

Like middle eastern girls?

Hmmmm I can only think of one thing you're busy with right now so that might be it ....

ReputationRep:
    Like middle eastern girls?
    That aspect is only fractionally to do with it, I should imagine (hope) :girl:

ReputationRep:
    That aspect is only fractionally to do with it, I should imagine (hope) :girl:
    Hmmm I don't know what else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    mm damn u can cook fam 10/10

stronk year 13 obvs, u?
    libyan cookin' > everythin. I can make my front lawn grass taste nais. went to shrek's culinary school. honed my craft. u kno. :dumbells::dumbells: no pain no gain. you gotta add a bit of harrisa to your life. we can eat and watch some MBC drama okay? Or maybe MBC Action for some of dat hawaii 5-0.

same. u applying to unis this year den? which 1s n wot for? ◉_◉

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not into musalsal, sorry
    Any of you guys into it? Recommend any good ones..
    Ahmed766
    iAre Teh Lejend
    serah.exe
    Hamoody96

ReputationRep:
    Azhar Rana
    This guy killed it
    The fus7a xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody96)
    Azhar Rana
    This guy killed it
    The fus7a xD
    La Wallah?

ReputationRep:
    Azhar Rana Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not into musalsal, sorry
    I'm disappointed ya hamoody

ReputationRep:
    Azhar Rana Where are you from?
    UAE

ReputationRep:
    Leeeesh??

I'm disappointed ya hamoody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azhar Rana)
    UAE
    A7lefffff!!! Enzain, wen saken?

ReputationRep:
    Leeeesh??
    Because I thought you would know(due to your location) and Arabs their musalsal
    Not even just one? What's trending right now in Dubai? I want to come to Abu Dhabi on holiday btw

ReputationRep:
    Saba7 al- Khair

ReputationRep:
    Because I thought you would know(due to your location) and Arabs their musalsal
    Not even just one? What's trending right now in Dubai? I want to come to Abu Dhabi on holiday btw
    *hands up* ok ok I did catch my friends watching القياضة once. Thats all I can offer
    I'm really not into musalsalat tbh. I'm more into aviation than anything else. Shoot me a question about it and I'll be delighted Annnd اهلاً وسهلاً our doors are always open to the world.

ReputationRep:
    *hands up* ok ok I did catch my friends watching القياضة once. Thats all I can offer
    I'm really not into musalsalat tbh. I'm more into aviation than anything else. Shoot me a question about it and I'll be delighted Annnd اهلاً وسهلاً our doors are always open to the world.
    Something is better than nothing,I'll check it out! Shukran

Ooohhhh you're gonna get all the girl :mmm: do you want to be a pilot?

Oh wait,there's been an air show in Dubai? Emirates have bought more Boeing aircrafts? They look really nice. What do you like about aviation?

Thank you,I am a usual visitor to Dubai and Ajman an Sharjah but this time I was to go again to Abu Dhabi for the second time only

ReputationRep:
    Something is better than nothing,I'll check it out! Shukran

Ooohhhh you're gonna get all the girl :mmm: do you want to be a pilot?

Oh wait,there's been an air show in Dubai? Emirates have bought more Boeing aircrafts? They look really nice. What do you like about aviation?

Thank you,I am a usual visitor to Dubai and Ajman an Sharjah but this time I was to go again to Abu Dhabi for the second time only
    My pleasure My friends forced me to watch, but then they're always watching stuff, bas I wasn't paying attention towards the screen. All my attention was focused on the bowl of heavenly waffles in my hands
    Shhhhhh that's not supposed to be said out loud. Those are bonus features .
    I really can't decide. It's either pilot or aeronautical engineer. I'm spoilt for choice. Yes there was an airshow in Dubai, but I couldnt attend 3ashan it was too far off. I live in Ajman, plus I still aint got no car. And it's surprisingly awesome how friends with cars evaporate away silently right when I need them. No, not much activity from Emirates this year. They did place a huge order the previous airshow. I like everything about aviation. People, aircrafts, airports, jobs kull shae2.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.