Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheppae)
    Rejected post interview from Oxford and pre-interview from Bristol a few weeks ago.
    Waiting anxiously for Nottingham and Southampton
    My friend got a rejection from Southampton today so at the moment no news is good news! I'm in the same position with two rejections, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LThomas694)
    My friend got a rejection from Southampton today so at the moment no news is good news! I'm in the same position with two rejections, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the reassurance, sorry about your friend :/ Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Was that post interview rejection for southampton

(Original post by LThomas694)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from exeter as not in tier 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackjonesmedic)
    Was that post interview rejection for southampton
    It was pre interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    good morning brethren in waiting has anybody had a post-interview rejection from BSMS yet? just wondering if they have started the process yet.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else on two interviews and two pre interview rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmer1998)
    Almost. Got 2 interviews and a rejection. Still waiting for Exeter to reply but it'll likely also be a rejection considering how long I'm having to wait after they rejected me in December and then said they would reconsider.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmer1998)
    Pretty much, one of the rejections was from Edinburgh where they don't interview. We've got two left so it's not over yet ahaha, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morotibaby88)
    Biomed undergrad at KCL, on track for a 2:1. BBB at A-level, 600 band 2 UKCAT.
    Rejected from KCL on November 19th and Leicester on January 25th.
    King's said I met entrance requirements but it's super competitive this year. (My UKCAT most likely let me down)
    Leicester said I didn't meet the threshold for interview this year, which will be published sometime in March.
    Waiting to hear from Cardiff and Keele.
    Rejected from Keele on Friday, Feb 19th.
    Holding out hope for a Cardiff interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmg1994)
    Rejection from Barts.
    Did they provide a reason? May I know your stats pls if you don't mind x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruuth)
    Hi, sorry to hear that! Waiting for my fourth pre-interview rejection. Do you mind telling me if you met SGUL's UKCAT cut off? Because I don't and I'm wondering why they haven't sent the rejection email yet. Also are you going to take a gap year and reapply?
    No I didn't meet the cutoff as I got 2530 (average 632.5). I'm thinking about a gap year but only if I end up getting really good results. Otherwise I'm going to have to do my backup course (biomed at Kings). How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3 rejections from UCL, Bristol and Edinburgh, waiting for Cardiff but lets be real, don't think i'm really going to get in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capnUSA)
    3 rejections from UCL, Bristol and Edinburgh, waiting for Cardiff but lets be real, don't think i'm really going to get in
    Was this after interview?n

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bloom77;63005367]Was this after interview?n

No before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmac123455)
    No I didn't meet the cutoff as I got 2530 (average 632.5). I'm thinking about a gap year but only if I end up getting really good results. Otherwise I'm going to have to do my backup course (biomed at Kings). How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh didn't meet cut off either (shameful 618) and rejection finally came through. Yeah I have similar plans only I might end up doing pharmacology if I mess up my A Levels (and then graduate entry medicine).

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from UCL Pre-interview. I was expecting it mainly because my BMAT was bad (4.7, 3.8, 2.0A).
    Second rejection but oh well, i've got an offer from King's, what more could i ask for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruuth)
    Ahh didn't meet cut off either (shameful 618) and rejection finally came through. Yeah I have similar plans only I might end up doing pharmacology if I mess up my A Levels (and then graduate entry medicine).
    Don't mess up your A Levels. Nail them and enjoy a lovely gap year (or work your butt off for a year and enjoy being not entirely broke in first year of med school).

ReputationRep:
    Rejected now just have to work really hard to get good results

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    After several months of waiting, and Exeter almost actually forgetting about my application - I finally got rejected pre-interview.

Obviously disappointed, but I have to say I'm also slightly relieved now that I don't have to wait through their unorganized process anymore.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.