Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nursinghopeful15)
    Afternoon. You ??
    Damn mine was in the morning! But congrats see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh this waiting is driving me mad especially now i know theyve started releasing places i feel a bit sick lol i got a no from stafford so now im relying on BCU to come through! they told me everyone finds out together as well but obviously not i even logged onto the portal incase the email didnt arrive but nothing!
    my interview was march and im going for january intake im hoping the january intake doesnt have to wait longer than september!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam2990)
    oh my gosh this waiting is driving me mad especially now i know theyve started releasing places i feel a bit sick lol i got a no from stafford so now im relying on BCU to come through! they told me everyone finds out together as well but obviously not i even logged onto the portal incase the email didnt arrive but nothing!
    my interview was march and im going for january intake im hoping the january intake doesnt have to wait longer than september!
    When in March was your interview? Mine was last week and I'm already going mad lol. It's like torture! Shouldn't be allowed to do this to us hahahaha! My emotional wellbeing is at stake here. I feel like everyone on here who has been waiting for a long time has been offered a place so I can only be hopeful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaisyG2708)
    When was your interview??
    21st of Jan, my friend has got an offer and hers was 29th Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holib22)
    21st of Jan, my friend has got an offer and hers was 29th Jan
    I think they are just making their way down the list ... R E A L L Y S L O W L Y. Painfully slow

ReputationRep:
    I think they are just making their way down the list ... R E A L L Y S L O W L Y. Painfully slow
    😂😂😂😂 I'm trying to stay calm and try to forget about it but it's sooooo hard!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    😂😂😂😂 I'm trying to stay calm and try to forget about it but it's sooooo hard!!
    And me! I'm sat playing candy crush i dont even like candy crush 😂

ReputationRep:
    And me! I'm sat playing candy crush i dont even like candy crush 😂
    😂😂😂 I've just downloaded temple run

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    😂😂😂 I've just downloaded temple run
    I can see us having to wait until Tuesday 😭😭 that's like 5 days away I can't cope

ReputationRep:
    I can see us having to wait until Tuesday 😭😭 that's like 5 days away I can't cope
    Check UCAS! I've just got a conditional offer for September!!!!!!!😀😀

ReputationRep:
    I got an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER for Jan! OMG, I applied for September but the man said its full now x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaholland)
    I got an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER for Jan! OMG, I applied for September but the man said its full now x
    how did you find out my portal just says pending update?? was blank an hour ago nw says pending update congrats

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got anything yet! 🤔😩😩😩😩

ReputationRep:
    But congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    i got an email from a specific person in admissions telling me that September is full but they are offering me place in jan x

ReputationRep:
    i got an email from a specific person in admissions telling me that September is full but they are offering me place in jan x
    well done does it say anything on your portal?

ReputationRep:
    When was your interview???

ReputationRep:
    My portal is still blank I am so stressed right now 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    My portal is still blank I am so stressed right now 😂😂😂
    and me daisyG2708 i feel like ringing them but i dont think it gets us anywhere ours were on the same day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam2990)
    and me daisyG2708 i feel like ringing them but i dont think it gets us anywhere ours were on the same day!
    Don't stress guys you will be fine 😊 They are probs just going in order I'm sure you will hear later on today! I wish you all the luck X

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.